Will she go or be pushed?

old'un

3 hours ago, Dougy said:

"In the land of the Blind the one-eyed person is King, Queen or whatever they choose to be on the day"

come on...get modern.........its "gender fluid"......................(hope its not a eauphamismn for weeing over everybody)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Dougy said:

The whole bunch want pushing off Dover cliffs. Thats all party's. !!! Supposed to be running the country, instead of poncing about like a bunch of misbehaving children. 

Mind you the French would end up pushing them back up the cliff !!! 

They would be rescued by illegals heading to Kingsdown beach sadly.

19 hours ago, Dougy said:

In respect of Mrs May I can only paraphrase Oliver Cromwell addressing the Long Parliament and Leo Amery addressing the Commons in 1940 regarding Neville Chamberlain:

You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go.

serious observation here now.....................

"i think mrs may ...shows the same symptoms as chris packham.....

1. wont listen to anyone
  2. tunnel vision
  3. obstinate
  4. unimformed
  5. only trusts her own opinion
  6. difficult facial expressions
  7. gauky

what yee think ?...............

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

serious observation here now.....................

"i think mrs may ...shows the same symptoms as chris packham.....

1. wont listen to anyone
  2. tunnel vision
  3. obstinate
  4. unimformed
  5. only trusts her own opinion
  6. difficult facial expressions
  7. gauky

what yee think ?...............

I think someone on here said they found her a bit of a turn on.:wub:...:unhappy:

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

look at the change in her in just 3 years.......................she has not worn well.

You're right. It's quite amazing how this whole thing has aged her. But you know what? I couldn't care less. As Home Secretary she effectively exiled me from my own country and worse, condemned my British children to grow up under a military dictatorship. If she were on fire I'd turn away.

46 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

You're right. It's quite amazing how this whole thing has aged her. But you know what? I couldn't care less. As Home Secretary she effectively exiled me from my own country and worse, condemned my British children to grow up under a military dictatorship. If she were on fire I'd turn away.

You could try putting her out with shovel.

Personally I think PM(TM) is a genuine and honest lady but she is surrounded by a bunch of self-serving, selfish ****s - both sides of the House - who were determined to scupper Brexit from day one. I think she has tried to be even handed and land a deal that could have worked for Remainers too but she just didn't have any support. God help us now as we just might get Boris or worse if a GE happens that idiot Corbyn and the red army.

So now she joins the long list of resignees that will dissappear into obscurity. Along with her protection for the rest of her days and a pension equal to her wage at the taxpayers expense. How will it pan out now if the brexit and other parties are big winners in the EU elections will the new leader and the other sheep finally realise the country wants out now and stuff the deal. Or if somehow the main stream remainders get a majority will they take it the country wants to cancel brexit altogether. I know where my money lays. 

I really am starting to think that she is quite deluded. I know politics is a lot of smoke and mirrors, but she's STILL insisting she was doing the right thing blah blah blah....

She had a tough job to do but make a right mess of it. 

I'm really worried we'll get Boris as he's the bookies favourite right now. 11/8.

Better get the crystal ball out.

4 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

So now she joins the long list of resignees that will dissappear into obscurity. Along with her protection for the rest of her days and a pension equal to her wage at the taxpayers expense. How will it pan out now if the brexit and other parties are big winners in the EU elections will the new leader and the other sheep finally realise the country wants out now and stuff the deal. Or if somehow the main stream remainders get a majority will they take it the country wants to cancel brexit altogether. I know where my money lays. 

They’ll try and cancel it. 

Good riddance. She wasted 3 years of our lives trying to stay in the EU but telling us otherwise. Hopefully the next PM will have a spine and either get the UK to leave without a deal as he/she wouldn't need parliamentary approval to do so, or just let the Halloween deadline tick by without begging for more time. 

14 hours ago, ditchman said:

they cant even sort the General licence out ...what hope is there for Brexit..........

General licence doesn't really matter compared to everything else going on though.

So she's gone, what now??

13 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

Well no-one can say that she fell at the first hurdle 'a la Cameron'.

I wish her a long period of convalescence and recovery.

I'll bet she has a good drink and lie in tomorrow, started well then called that GE, down hill from there.