mod wanted

kier

its an 18 x1 thread ,  I was unsure  but has been confirmed

bought a short one now , but I understand a wildcat fits over the barrel are they any better  would still buy one at a decent price if they were better

1 hour ago, Tony Morris said:

If you have bought one it is unlikely you can buy another unless you have a 'slot' to aquire a second moderator for this on your FAC.

Tony Morris.

Correct, a mod is treated as a firearm,  if you want a different one, you need to sell or house the first one over to someone with a slot,or hand over to an RFD.

Then send your cert in with a variation form to get a free slot again , then you can buy another, in many cases this can take months.

14 hours ago, kier said:

you can tell im new to  fac  rules

and no I cant buy another no free slots

thanks

Dont sweat it, its one of those things that never seems to get explained very well.
You cant really get it wrong , as you wouldnt be able to physically obtain one without the free slot.

Not strictly true.

They can be bought off ticket and then put onto a free slot when available but it is not the normal route.

I bought a brand new P8 from ebay for £50 and had it put on my cert afterwards. Finding one and getting someone to sell you it off ticket may be difficult though. RFD can sell you it if you are a "collector" etc.