I'll Let You Decide if this is WORTHY of Reporting?

TIGHTCHOKE

Well, where do I start?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48149985

I reckon his parents must be so proud!

_107054093_4b4e2cb0-30d0-4f51-8c34-9e975da788b9.jpg

"People still have a limited understanding of gender as binary. Trans is not always about being a man and a woman - society is fixated on the idea that trans people solely want to become a man or a woman but they don't really investigate the other possibilities of gender identification."

I have so much to learn about this subject, how many options are there?

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Syntax

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

It's quite simple ,there are two options, Male and Female. I hoped this helped.

The one I like best is 'Pansexual' 
I get bisexual, you are open to 'relations' with men and women, there are 2 sexes, so 'Bi' fits the bill.
So what else do pansexuals go for , animals, aliens ?

Before anyone corrects me on the multitude of different 'genders' we are forced into recognising these days, they are NOT sexes, there are 2 biological sexes, as anyone with early secondary school education will know.
So if pan actually means sex with multi gender 'identifying' persons as opposed to sex with trans persons, who lets be honest, are really men or women who have taken cosmetic surgery to the next level, then it really should be referred to as something different.

Just my take, and if Ive committed a hate or gender crime here, please be aware, Im wearing a dress here identifying as a sea bass, so you cant touch me.

Lad at work is a cross dresser in his spare time, everyone knows but he doesn't know we know 😂.. His ex circulated photos when she caught him having an affair and looked on his computer. Even photos of him dressed up in our shower block, todger tucked in and a bra on, wig and lip stick. 

Edited by washerboy

10 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I get bisexual, you are open to 'relations' with men and women, there are 2 sexes, so 'Bi' fits the bill.

Before anyone corrects me on the multitude of different 'genders' we are forced into recognising these days, they are NOT sexes, there are 2 biological sexes, as anyone with early secondary school education will know.
So if pan actually means sex with multi gender 'identifying' persons as opposed to sex with trans persons, who lets be honest, are really men or women who have taken cosmetic surgery to the next level, then it really should be referred to as something different.

Just my take, and if Ive committed a hate or gender crime here, please be aware, Im wearing a dress here identifying as a sea bass, so you cant touch me.

I think there should be  (in no particular order) males, females and Non Specific Gender Modified. 

13 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Exactly, all the other listings are just descriptions of how you percieve yourself, but you cannot escape from the biological facts.

Do you find wearing a dress as a sea bass awkward, your dorsal fin must catch on the dress all the time?

1 minute ago, Dave-G said:

I think there should be  (in no particular order) males, females and Non Specific Gender Modified. 

They probably already have that one on the list.

But what would that mean ?
What is 'modified' ?
If I put on hot pants, a crop top, dye my hair pink and wear lipstick and ear rings, and declare myself a 'womxn'  
Am I actually a woman, or a bloke in drag on his way to comic con ?

If I remove my 'male parts' have breast implants and grow my hair , take female hormones, do I become a biological woman ?

These people believe that they are a different sex/gender, when all it is are props and cosmetic surgery.*

*I am still a sea bass

2 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Do you find wearing a dress as a sea bass awkward, your dorsal fin must catch on the dress all the time?

Ihad my dorsal removed, and a set of 38 DD s added on my front , with a penis.

3 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Exactly, all the other listings are just descriptions of how you percieve yourself, but you cannot escape from the biological facts.

when me and you go to the municiple pool can i swim over your eggs and fertilize them please..........:wub:

56 minutes ago, walshie said:

It's not a gender thing. It's an attention seeking thing. If no-one was around to humour them, they'd soon stop. 

I'm currently trying to have this conversation with the missus but it's extremely hard work. 

She's boarder line snowflake and it does make some conversations difficult lol

2 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

I'm currently trying to have this conversation with the missus but it's extremely hard work. 

I wouldnt bother, you will upset the harmony of the household.

If she thinks its OK , then live and let live.
I sometimes find it amusing, but I try not to get offended by it, I used to argue with my teen kids about it, who thinks its absolutely normal.
The funny thing is the older they get, the more they too are beginning to realise how ridiculous its becoming.

My eldests boyfriends mum is a staunch feminist, who is more PC than a PC thing, you cant say the word black in front of her without her trying to reprimand you !
She hates the term girl for anyone over the age of 5 , preferring 'young woman' , I feel for her poor husband , who spends most of his time with a pained expression on his face, or retires to his shed.

What we find 'acceptable' today was probably not so 30-40 years ago, in that time again will the acceptance levels hit new highs..or lows ?
In 2060 will bestiality be OK, or paedophilia ? You may scoff, but  In  the 70s and into the early 80s the P.I.E. existed as organisation, backed by some government members as a genuine lobby for paedos.
The other day I saw a advert on some facebook page (yes Ive reported it) calling for more inclusivity , and asking for a 'P' for pedosexual, be added to LGBTQ .
Its a road to who knows where unfortunately.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i think it is folk who are bored that do this....attention seekers

Well I will admit to being bored when I was strolling around the Internet and found this article!

I do not regard myself as an "attention seeker!"

43 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

i think that is quite funny...............tiptoeing thro the minefield..:lol:

25 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I sometimes find it amusing, but I try not to get offended by it, I used to argue with my teen kids about it, who thinks its absolutely normal.
The funny thing is the older they get, the more they too are beginning to realise how ridiculous its becoming.

My eldests boyfriends mum is a staunch feminist, who is more PC than a PC thing, you cant say the word black in front of her without her trying to reprimand you !
She hates the term girl for anyone over the age of 5 , preferring 'young woman' , I feel for her poor husband , who spends most of his time with a pained expression on his face, or retires to his shed.

What we find 'acceptable' today was probably not so 30-40 years ago, in that time again will the acceptance levels hit new highs..or lows ?
In 2060 will bestiality be OK, or paedophilia ? You may scoff, but  In  the 70s and into the early 80s the P.I.E. existed as organisation, backed by some government members as a genuine lobby for paedos.
The other day I saw a advert on some facebook page (yes Ive reported it) calling for more inclusivity , and asking for a 'P' for pedosexual, be added to LGBTQ .

love the avatar..:good:

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

More like claws , its why it takes so long, that and the slime on the keyboard 

Image result for fish people

Nice lips! Fits in nicely with the thread. 

Apparently that was Clint Eastwood in that costume 'Creature from the Black Lagoon'? I don't know if that's true, but I seem to recall reading it somewhere. 

44 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Thats my major issue with the whole snowflake thing, everyone can be accepted for who or what they are except me, or anyone else who I would define as old school. 

My boy is 6 and I don't believe for a minute he should be being taught any B.S about lgbt, what some like to call a 'morden family'. He's a child and I want to thoroughly enjoy being a child. You don't get many carefree years and I don't want them being spoilt. 

23 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think that is quite funny...............tiptoeing thro the minefield..:lol:

love the avatar..:good:

Believe me, I don't tip toe. Quite happy to stomp all over it in my size 10's 😂

It's hard work because like all of her peers she can be extremely closed minded to all views but her own.