I'll Let You Decide if this is WORTHY of Reporting?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Scully said:

Apparently that was Clint Eastwood in that costume 'Creature from the Black Lagoon'? I don't know if that's true, but I seem to recall reading it somewhere. 

Interesting, Id never heard that, the story went that it was his first film role.
Unfortunately, the truth is lost in the mists of time.
He was in an uncredited role as lab assistant 'Jennings' in 'Return of the Creature' the sequel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Creature

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You may scoff, but  In  the 70s and into the early 80s the P.I.E. existed as organisation, backed by some government members as a genuine lobby for paedos.

The other day I saw a advert on some facebook page (yes Ive reported it) calling for more inclusivity , and asking for a 'P' for pedosexual, be added to LGBTQ .
Its a road to who knows where unfortunately.

There has recently been quite a lot of evidence to suggest that child sex offenders are in some cases trying to normalise their behaviour by comparing it to transgender identities because they have recognised what they see as an opportunity for acceptance.  I was only discussing this and the similarities to PIE the other day.

16 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Are you flinging me bait, Mr @TIGHTCHOKE

Not at all, I genuinely struggle to comprehend why "it" wants to advertise!

11 minutes ago, Zapp said:

There has recently been quite a lot of evidence to suggest that child sex offenders are in some cases trying to normalise their behaviour by comparing it to transgender identities because they have recognised what they see as an opportunity for acceptance.  I was only discussing this and the similarities to PIE the other day.

Shocking!

A man who thinks he's a woman - that's apparently ok. A woman who thinks she's a man - also apparently ok. A man who thinks he's a teapot - mental, give him drugs and counselling.

I don't see any difference. If you think you are something other than what you actually are, it's a mental issue and should be treated as such, not pandered to. 

11 minutes ago, walshie said:

A man who thinks he's a woman - that's apparently ok. A woman who thinks she's a man - also apparently ok. A man who thinks he's a teapot - mental, give him drugs and counselling.

I don't see any difference. If you think you are something other than what you actually are, it's a mental issue and should be treated as such, not pandered to. 

:good:

3 hours ago, Zapp said:

Yes! 

If they can convince you a six year old "knows" they need to change sex and be on drugs and hormones for the rest of their life and have horrendous mutilating surgery, then they aren't far off convincing you that a six year old "wants" to have sex. 

13 hours ago, old'un said:

There will be a lot of protesting, particularly from the large community of Orthodox Jewish women in the area. They are not allowed to swim where men are. So all these men with mental issues, sexual deviances, or whatever you like to call it, it's considered more important to validate their feelings that they are "women" by accessing the women's pond than it is for actual women to be able to use it. 

There will probably at some point be more women showing how stupid this rule is by protesting (AKA "Following the rules") in the men's pond. "What, you don't like it that the opposite sex can just wander in here? Now you're getting the point! We don't either. Protest!"  Men aren't expected just to move over and make space and be nice like women are. And how entitled that these men have to spoil it for everyone else, instead of just using the mixed pond! 

Gender identity theory amounts to a religion, that is it is a set of beliefs with no basis in scientific fact. People would kick off like hell if they were forced to participate in a religion like Islam or Buddhism, but we are expected to swallow gender identity theory? Rude word off. 

4 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

There will be a lot of protesting, particularly from the large community of Orthodox Jewish women in the area. They are not allowed to swim where men are. So all these men with mental issues, sexual deviances, or whatever you like to call it, it's considered more important to validate their feelings that they are "women" by accessing the women's pond than it is for actual women to be able to use it. 

There will probably at some point be more women showing how stupid this rule is by protesting (AKA "Following the rules") in the men's pond. "What, you don't like it that the opposite sex can just wander in here? Now you're getting the point! We don't either. Protest!"  Men aren't expected just to move over and make space and be nice like women are. And how entitled that these men have to spoil it for everyone else, instead of just using the mixed pond! 

Gender identity theory amounts to a religion, that is it is a set of beliefs with no basis in scientific fact. People would kick off like hell if they were forced to participate in a religion like Islam or Buddhism, but we are expected to swallow gender identity theory? Rude word off. 

Good grief!

17 hours ago, walshie said:

I like to identify as a pigeon shooter. Those who have seen me shoot would say otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Does that qualify for minority protection status, and if not, why not ?

I chuckled when I read this initially but then thought, actually, why not indeed? What makes the gender bending issue more important than whatever it is that causes me angst? 

The common theme here is that society is being encouraged to recognise and accept the way an individual wants to identify so why can’t we identify as pigeon shooters and thus be offended when others do not accept this.

Of course if Packham and his cronies get their way of returning everything to its natural state, ie without any interference from man, it may well leave Transgenders and the like in a difficult situation🤔

22 minutes ago, WestonSalop said:

I chuckled when I read this initially but then thought, actually, why not indeed? What makes the gender bending issue more important than whatever it is that causes me angst? 

Its one of the things I sometimes say where you can take it both ways, as a joke, or as a serious question.

This came up the other day.
Good friend of mine has had his 8yo daughter from a previous relationship living with him and his new partner for a couple of years, mother has access.
Custody has never been legally defined, but he has applied via social services for full custody, his name put on birth cert ect, just so bio mother doesnt try and grab her back.

All good so far, he has a huge house , 7 acres, £100 +k a year job, stable marriage.
Social worker 'We would like to see you lose some weight, before we rubber stamp this'
Friend    'Excuse me , why, and how much ?'

My friend is 6ft2 and about 20 stone, he is far from obese, but could probably do with dropping 2-3 stone, but heres the best bit..

Social worker ' I cant define how much weight you need to lose, we will let you know when we are happy'

The matter was resolved eventually, he did lose some weight , but made a complaint, and got the case worker changed.

When he told me the story, I said to him, youve missed a trick here.

Why didnt you tell them part of your religious beliefs are to maintain a 'portly' stature ?
He asked what religion had such beliefs ?
Make one up, I said, call it the Church of Nosha or something like that, they have to respect your religious beliefs even if you are the only member of the church, its the law.

Theyll think Im taking the urine, he said.
I said ,they started it by asking you to lose an undefined amount of weight so you could continue to bring up your daughter.

Travellers got protected racial minority status from a test case some years ago.
Now removing or indeed, using what powers the law has against them, has got more difficult.
Its an abuse of equality laws at best, because it simply does not promote 'equality'

10 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Its one of the things I sometimes say where you can take it both ways, as a joke, or as a serious question.

This came up the other day.
Good friend of mine has had his 8yo daughter from a previous relationship living with him and his new partner for a couple of years, mother has access.
Custody has never been legally defined, but he has applied via social services for full custody, his name put on birth cert ect, just so bio mother doesnt try and grab her back.

All good so far, he has a huge house , 7 acres, £100 +k a year job, stable marriage.
Social worker 'We would like to see you lose some weight, before we rubber stamp this'
Friend    'Excuse me , why, and how much ?'

My friend is 6ft2 and about 20 stone, he is far from obese, but could probably do with dropping 2-3 stone, but heres the best bit..

Social worker ' I cant define how much weight you need to lose, we will let you know when we are happy'

The matter was resolved eventually, he did lose some weight , but made a complaint, and got the case worker changed.

When he told me the story, I said to him, youve missed a trick here.

Why didnt you tell them part of your religious beliefs are to maintain a 'portly' stature ?
He asked what religion had such beliefs ?
Make one up, I said, call it the Church of Nosha or something like that, they have to respect your religious beliefs even if you are the only member of the church, its the law.

Theyll think Im taking the urine, he said.
I said ,they started it by asking you to lose an undefined amount of weight so you could continue to bring up your daughter.

Travellers got protected racial minority status from a test case some years ago.
Now removing or indeed, using what powers the law has against them, has got more difficult.
Its an abuse of equality laws at best, because it simply does not promote 'equality'

Two social workers on their lunch break, turn a corner and find a man battered and beaten in the gutter; one turns to the other and says "the person that did that really needs our help" and carried on walking!

5 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Two social workers on their lunch break, turn a corner and find a man battered and beaten in the gutter; one turns to the other and says "the person that did that really needs our help" and carried on walking!

Bout right !

See the 'Whats the back story on this' thread.