I'll Let You Decide if this is WORTHY of Reporting?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, WestonSalop said:

I chuckled when I read this initially but then thought, actually, why not indeed? What makes the gender bending issue more important than whatever it is that causes me angst? 

"Gender benders" as you might call them should NOT have any special kind of protection. Women have been fighting against being forced to be feminine for centuries. A man puts on a dress and he's "So brave!" "So special!". Naff off! Nasty pieces of works are using this an excuse to get special treatment. 

Gender is utter tripe and should be abolished. The only reason the word "gender" has been seized upon is that too many puritans get hot sweaty palms if they have to use the word "sex", probably because they are obsessed with fornication. 

4 hours ago, Clodhopper said:

The common theme here is that society is being encouraged to recognise and accept the way an individual wants to identify so why can’t we identify as pigeon shooters and thus be offended when others do not accept this.

Of course if Packham and his cronies get their way of returning everything to its natural state, ie without any interference from man, it may well leave Transgenders and the like in a difficult situation🤔

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

21 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

"Gender benders" as you might call them should NOT have any special kind of protection. Women have been fighting against being forced to be feminine for centuries. A man puts on a dress and he's "So brave!" "So special!". Naff off! Nasty pieces of works are using this an excuse to get special treatment. 

Nail on the head !

They can do what they want, its a (fairly) free country, identify as a wet slimy fish for all I care, or be a sexless genderless nullo, Im not bothered as long as you dont stick it in my face.
But dont start the victim rant when you get treated differently to what you would be as a 'normal' person would.
Its not a medical condition, unless you want to declare yourself mentally unhinged, you are not special, and you dont deserve any more protection under the law than anyone else.

We live in a world these days where people want to stand out from the crowd, a 'look at me' culture, then start crying and playing victim when people DO look, and laugh at them.

Homosexuality and gender change, I dare say its been going on for a few thousand years but over this last 10, 20 years it seems there are so many young people identifying with one or more of these titles, so what’s caused this seemingly overwhelming desire by young people to-be identified as something else, or as in being homosexual/gay/lesbian, some of the possible reasons maybe, Social media, TV programs making it fashionable, Gay pride, allowing same sex marriage, teachers/heads in schools with an agenda of making it part of the lessons in school as with LGBT, its probably a combination of these but one thing for certain it seems to-be on the rise.  

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Homosexuality and gender change, I dare say its been going on for a few thousand years but over this last 10, 20 years it seems there are so many young people identifying with one or more of these titles, so what’s caused this seemingly overwhelming desire by young people to-be identified as something else, or as in being homosexual/gay/lesbian, some of the possible reasons maybe, Social media, TV programs making it fashionable, Gay pride, allowing same sex marriage, teachers/heads in schools with an agenda of making it part of the lessons in school as with LGBT, its probably a combination of these but one thing for certain it seems to-be on the rise.  

It's important to split off being gay or lesbian to being "trans". Gender is a societal construction. Same sex orientation is biological. Same sex orientated kids report knowing they were gay before they knew about sex. Gender confused kids get their messages from the world around them. If Little Johnny had been allowed to play with the dressing up and the dolls instead of an issue being made of it maybe he wouldn't be taking hormones and having  plastic surgery. 

On 23/05/2019 at 17:35, ehb102 said:

Yes! 

If they can convince you a six year old "knows" they need to change sex and be on drugs and hormones for the rest of their life and have horrendous mutilating surgery, then they aren't far off convincing you that a six year old "wants" to have sex. 

Very sadly I would not be surprised considering the seeming slant of the latest sexual agenda?

Oooh! So, an update on the Hampstead Pond consultation. Huge numbers of response to the badly worded consultation were thrown out because they did not agree with the concept of "gender identity". As in, 18000+. That's not how good consultantation works. 

Anyway, turns out that the person masterminding the whole thing is *drumroll please* none other than Edward Lord, a man who likes to be a woman when it suits him. He's still a Freemason btw. I hope his lodge have word with him about bringing the order into disrepute.

Honest to goodness, I haven't seen such abuse of power since the select committee report on decriminalisation of prostitution was written by a john. 

22 hours ago, old'un said:

Homosexuality and gender change, I dare say its been going on for a few thousand years but over this last 10, 20 years...

I would imagine much longer than that.

Ten or twenty years, don't forget the 1970's....

Le Roman de Silence, check it out.

Edited by henry d
Fact check