I am so Glad Police Time is being Used Sensibly!

TIGHTCHOKE

My recent interactions with the police during HD incidents and the ensuing chats lead me to believe that they spend a good deal of their time dealing with drunk, drugged and misbehaving younger members of our society in town centres. No contest in my book - find the ******* that beat the dog and deal with him. Dog today but who tomorrow? So crime prevention makes him a more than reasonable target in my eyes.

46 minutes ago, Scully said:

Must admit I'd like to see him found, ( not necessarily by the police ) and given a good kicking at the very least. 

This made me chuckle.  A taste of his own medicine would be some karma on a plate.

48 minutes ago, Scully said:

Must admit I'd like to see him found, ( not necessarily by the police ) and given a good kicking at the very least. 

Its the only behaviour such thugs understand. Yes I agree - a bloody good kicking is the way forward together with a life ban on keeping dogs or any other animals. Or kids.

1 hour ago, Sako7mm said:

You said it wasn’t a real crime, though.

I disagree and hope he’s identified and dealt with.

Compared to Murder, assault of a human and things of that nature, I hope he is identified and prosecuted so that he can be given 20 hours of community work!

46 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Compared to Murder, assault of a human and things of that nature, I hope he is identified and prosecuted so that he can be given 20 hours of community work!

I don't think anyone on here suggested dropping a murder inquiry to investigate this instead. 

Each to there own but I'm glad they've taken an interest. 

'Show me a farmer who says he's never ever taken a stick to a beast and I'll show you a liar!' (My Aberdeenshire farming neighbour one day commenting on a newspaper article ). And he was right too.

I have no idea what led up to this bloke clouting his dog (nor does anyone else). Neither do I  (and nor does anyone else) know anything about his everyday relationship with the dog. What happened? Did the dog offer to bite someone? Was the dog fighting,? Or did this fellow just suddenly decide to do his dog over for no reason?

Until we know the full story it's too early to pass judgement. And sorry, for those who imagine otherwise, dogs are heirarchical animals and in doggy world the pecking order is ultimately established by violence or the threat of violence. We might not like but that's just how it works. But you know what? Dogs don't mind their own way of doing things. 

38 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

'Show me a farmer who says he's never ever taken a stick to a beast and I'll show you a liar!' (My Aberdeenshire farming neighbour one day commenting on a newspaper article ). And he was right too.

I have no idea what led up to this bloke clouting his dog (nor does anyone else). Neither do I  (and nor does anyone else) know anything about his everyday relationship with the dog. What happened? Did the dog offer to bite someone? Was the dog fighting,? Or did this fellow just suddenly decide to do his dog over for no reason?

Until we know the full story it's too early to pass judgement. And sorry, for those who imagine otherwise, dogs are heirarchical animals and in doggy world the pecking order is ultimately established by violence or the threat of violence. We might not like but that's just how it works. But you know what? Dogs don't mind their own way of doing things. 

So throwing a dog against a wall and punching it in the head are perfectly ok are they? 

What we do know is that it was a pub beer garden, someone saw it and reported it and the officer watching the footage is making efforts to find him so they can resolve an issue of animal cruelty. 

3 hours ago, Retsdon said:

I just pray you don't own a dog because if you think treating one like that is okay, your not fit to own one. 

It's not just dogs is it ?? 80 year old man seriously beaten by a road rage thug for complaining when said thug almost ran him over. Thug chased him an kicked the hell out of the old fella. Not seen it but a video is supposed  to show what happened. Cops not found him yet.

72 year old man beaten by a large cyclist who almost ran the old guy's dog down on a footpath /bridleway . 'Old' chap complained and got beaten up for his trouble. Not found either.

Now have a care, there are many mature members on here who are the salt of the earth, would not hurt a fly and are very good to their grand children. This is coming to a town near you and soon.

Why??? because the scum who do it can. 

8 hours ago, Sha Bu Le said:

It's not just dogs is it ?? 80 year old man seriously beaten by a road rage thug for complaining when said thug almost ran him over. Thug chased him an kicked the hell out of the old fella. Not seen it but a video is supposed  to show what happened. Cops not found him yet.

72 year old man beaten by a large cyclist who almost ran the old guy's dog down on a footpath /bridleway . 'Old' chap complained and got beaten up for his trouble. Not found either.

Now have a care, there are many mature members on here who are the salt of the earth, would not hurt a fly and are very good to their grand children. This is coming to a town near you and soon.

Why??? because the scum who do it can. 

Exactly. After all, what is there in place to stop them?