Again? Really?

Scully

Yes, again! 

I recall reading a book about Brinks Mat some years ago, and unless I'm mistaken, during surveillance operations around his house, Noye killed a police officer but was acquitted on the grounds of self defence if I recall. I remember well the road rage incident when he was got the better of during a roadside scuffle, retreated to his vehicle where he armed himself with a knife, returned to the scene and stabbed the other bloke to death, and then did a runner to Spain. 

Kenneth Noye, career criminal and convicted murderer is ( according to last nights news ) due to be released back into society within a couple of weeks. Yet another convicted murderer out and back on the streets. I cannot find the words to describe my loathing of the people and the policies which allow this to happen. 

I will admit to watching some of the programs about Policing in the UK, which usually involves a car chase and with luck an arrest and conviction, one such program the police chased a known drug dealer, on catching him and his mate they found a few thousand pounds worth of class A drugs and cannabis plus a wad of cash of over £1200, at the end of the program they tell you the outcome of each arrest, to my amazement they let them both off as they could not prove the drugs belonged to them, what!...mind you the driver got done for having no car tax or insurance no MOT and driving whilst disqualified,  he was ordered to pay £150 plus a 2 year driving ban, he must have been laughing all the way to the bank.  

His mum caught him stealing aged 5 and he ran a protection racket in his early teens.........a clue to his future conduct, maybe ?

I think I remember reading that he belonged to a Freemason lodge that had a large police membership, and he fostered corrupt relationships with some Met officers...........which might explain why he hasn't spent many more years behind bars than he has ?