Can anyone solve the BSA puzzle?

Dangerous Brian

I've always found from factory some pcps are loctited in, threaded or not. There's a few bsa fan boys on here, sure they'll point you in the right way before long. Failing that a search on bbs or airgun only sites might bring up something 

Good luck as i usually go through 1/2 oz of baccy when I strip a gun that ain't been done before 😅

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

I've always found from factory some pcps are loctited in, threaded or not. There's a few bsa fan boys on here, sure they'll point you in the right way before long. Failing that a search on bbs or airgun only sites might bring up something 

Good luck as i usually go through 1/2 oz of baccy when I strip a gun that ain't been done before 😅

😅 Just seen your on bbs👍

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:39, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, not sure that will be hot enough, have you got a hot air gun for stripping paint, you can adjust the heat settings,  

I am doubtful as well but thought I would start there just in case there are any plastic bits inside. It may well end up being the heat gun treatment though.

36 minutes ago, Dangerous Brian said:

I am doubtful as well but thought I would start there just in case there are any plastic bits inside. It may well end up being the heat gun treatment though.

Could you put it in a pan of water and simmer?

1 hour ago, Dangerous Brian said:

hello, if there was i would only suggest silicon seals, what ever i am sure you could replace,  

Try a 25mm or 30mm scope mount in a vice as a grip without scratching the surface to much as you don't have a lot to grab there and put a flat head in the hammer slot infront of the hammer (which I'd pull back to allow, so you don't mess the spring up) covered in electrical tape. Gently wiggle, bit of heat and dont force. Worked on my falcon, they are glued in too. 

Edited by strimmer_13