Harry136

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, norfolk dumpling said:

Part of my current apathy is the total lack of any opposition to our encumbants who like the central government only look after themselves. At the top level the blue lot are an absolute shambles and I would struggle to support them and the lot in red want to take my guns and my fishing rods away.

The blue lot haven't done too bad a job either. Whereas Nigel would like to see the gun laws relaxed a little, with the return of handguns for those that pass the stringent vetting, just like every other EU country of importance. 

4 hours ago, gamekeeper1960 said:

Come on norfolk dumpling, team tractor country needs you ....think we should have a law like Australia that means you you have to vote or be finded if you don't. .no point in apathy. ..this **** needs sorting out once and for all so we can move on IMO...

Spent the day in hospital unfortunately else I might have . Hell of a day for me and painful 😢

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

We should have the Australian voting laws, you have to vote by law.  My view of anyone who doesn't then you fully deserve what you get.

Couldn’t today nev , spent it in hospital. I struggled to erm walk after :/ . 

It was late when I realised and couldn’t walk or drive . 

I normally do tho ;) 

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What have you broken this time?

Nothing :) just tests. Blooming stomach 😞 

Edited by team tractor

3 hours ago, team tractor said:

Spent the day in hospital unfortunately else I might have . Hell of a day for me and painful 😢

have you got shares in the place what have you done now ,     reminds me of (children and fools shouldn't play with edged tools ) lol      hope you are ok nothing to debilitating  🤞

Get well soon Nath, me n her voted for Nigel,s lot as disgusted as we are with having the elections in the first place <we should already be out.>We wont hmg and liebour to know how hated they are for ignore 17 million people and trying to keep us in the seedy backhanders club.Even their own auditors wont sign off those dodgy accounts and expenses claims :mad:

You just can't keep away from that place can you ?  I bet you know how many tiles are on the floor:lol:

Joking apart, hope your OK and my comments re voting where not personal but where serious.  If we do not make an effort to make our voices heard then the unwashed down in Westminster will do what they want.  Check out what you put in your back pocket as a wage and then have a look at what the head of the Post Office has just been paid, all cleared and agreed by the Government.  

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

i asked that question on the ref' vote.............the "officer" said ..."ooohh we dont do that....the papers are burnt as soon as they are counted)............

but they are as you say 100% tracerble...............

Respect to you.........:good:

And 100% Recyclable. ..

21 hours ago, bostonmick said:

I wouldn't say he is a pillock and he achieved what he set out to do which was bring about a vote on and to leave the EU. He would not have been involved in direct negotiations on the terms of withdrawal. As for Cameron who stated make no mistake if you vote leave we will leave then jumped ship to sulk as he never got his way. To be replaced by a remainer who has spent almost three years trying to push through a deal that means we will not leave only in name.as for all the others each and everyone of them are grinding their own personal axes at our expense. If the ordinary person acted the way this lot are in work they would soon find themselves unemployable. 

Agree,well said.

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

news service's are reporting a slightly higher turnout than last time.............but that is all they are allowed to report until polls close sunday

That will be all the people who are browned off by the whole Brexit debacle and are using the European Election as a PROTEST VOTE!

On 23/05/2019 at 23:00, Vince Green said:

But you could put an additional ten totally ficticious names down on the form and nobody would be any the wiser. Then apply for postal votes for all the ficticious names and behave like a lot of  labour voters do rigging votes .

Electoral fraud is rife, don't be in any doubt about that

If fraud is rife.

With this particular election "they" would have the best part of three days to work at it.

Edited by redial
Error

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

so in UKIP's hayday they had 24 meps out of 72..........

so if the brexit party and UKIP  get bums on seats the %age could be higher.........or will UKIP totally dissapear......?

UKIP has greatly damaged its own image through sheer incompetence and infighting since Nigel left. The Brexit Party is UKIP Gen2 

The predictions for Scotland were interesting.

Wee Jimmy Krankie's SNP (stock soundbite - "the Scottish people don't want Brexit !") only 2 or 3 points ahead of the Brexit party....................now then !

From a very long winded YouGov poll.......

In Scotland, the SNP are set to gain another MEP, putting them on three. The Brexit Party would win two MEPs, with the final seat in Scotland going to the Liberal Democrats or the Greens. Labour currently have two Scottish MEPs and the Tories have one

Edited by Blackbriar

39 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

The predictions for Scotland were interesting.

Wee Jimmy Krankie's SNP (stock soundbite - "the Scottish people don't want Brexit !") only 2 or 3 points ahead of the Brexit party....................now then !

From a very long winded YouGov poll.......

In Scotland, the SNP are set to gain another MEP, putting them on three. The Brexit Party would win two MEPs, with the final seat in Scotland going to the Liberal Democrats or the Greens. Labour currently have two Scottish MEPs and the Tories have one

interesting..............................cant wait till 10 oclock 2moz.......................

also what will be interesting and worrying for the EU is the potencial increase in far right meps across europe...........then they will blame us for being the torchbearer..:big_boss:

On 23/05/2019 at 19:20, Walker570 said:

We should have the Australian voting laws, you have to vote by law.  My view of anyone who doesn't then you fully deserve what you get.

Agreed. 👍

9 hours ago, Vince Green said:

UKIP has greatly damaged its own image through sheer incompetence and infighting since Nigel left. The Brexit Party is UKIP Gen2 

I thought that too, always seems to the the way new ideas ruined from within.