European election voting

Harry136

..............................and the Remoaning MPs are already circling in an attempt to get one of their own elected as PM and not someone who is willing to tell the EU to stuff it and go out with no deal.  I also notice the usual papers are using such wording as ...crash out...to try and influence the electorate.  Any of them who are not willing to go for a No Deal exit should lose their place as an MP next time around and should certainly not be considered for the job of Prime Minister.

That Rory bloke gives me the willies. He is so much up his own backside it ain't true.  on edit...frightening...someone voted for him :w00t:

Edited by Walker570

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just been thinking about this ,and if the Brexit Party get in  and we don't come out of Europe !  Nige and his gang have it stiched on for for the next 5yrs LOL !

don't get me wrong  I voted to leave & I voted for the Brexit Party,  but i'm begging to think (know) I carn't trust any  politician!...........DD

Edited by derbyduck

11 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

just been thinking about this ,and if the Brexit Party get in  and we don't come out of Europe !  Nige and his gang have it stiched on for for the next 5yrs LOL !

don't get me wrong  I voted to leave & I voted for the Brexit Party,  but i'm begging to think (know) I carn't trust any  politician!...........DD

I don't think nigel wants to be there, remember, his quest to get us out of the EU would see him out of a job, I don't think he'd be doing this if he had  ulterior motives. 

Edited by 12gauge82
Spelling

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

..............................and the Remoaning MPs are already circling in an attempt to get one of their own elected as PM and not someone who is willing to tell the EU to stuff it and go out with no deal.  I also notice the usual papers are using such wording as ...crash out...to try and influence the electorate.  Any of them who are not willing to go for a No Deal exit should lose their place as an MP next time around and should certainly not be considered for the job of Prime Minister.

That Rory bloke gives me the willies. He is so much up his own backside it ain't true.  on edit...frightening...someone voted for him :w00t:

It has been noticeable that most of tv and press coverage has been remoaner or anti brexit this weekend.

Bloody Emily (don't call me Lady Nugee} Thornberry is trying to conduct a damage limitation exercise!

Now she is rubbishing the labour party approach to Brexit and Laura Bloody Kunesberg has just picked her up on it!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
More comment

...with her head firmly in the sand.....

Just now, figgy said:

Emily Thornburg saying let's have a real referendum. 

Are these people wired up right. What on earth was the last referendum a pretendy one.

They`re right,the electorate are wrong and they don`t want to play...