European election voting

Harry136

Now Heidi Allen has turned up! Stressing the size of the Remain vote! On another planet!!!!!!!!

Change UK, from NOTHING and maintaining that position!

Oh good old BBC, now Alastair (Nutter) Campbell has turned up in the studio!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

Some of these politicians are deluded, if this carrys on as it is currently with the brexit party leading the pack, for anyone to claim we need another referendum or that leavers didn't know what they voted for would just be laughable. 

Raja Clavata and Oowee will be along soon!

16 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Thornberry is not the full shilling.

wash yer mouth out..................she aint the full "euro"...............my god who the hell wants a currency that sounds like an anal complaint....."oooohhh doctor me euros are giving me terrible gip ..they are"

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

Would not want to disappoint 🙂 

So looks like no GE at any cost (a deal has to be agreed) otherwise it will be LD coalition with ..... er? 

Or we leave under wto on the 31st of October as is the current default position, thereby finally honouring the 2016 referendum result. 

They think that all the lib Dems labour etc are all remainers. There not, I bet not all the voters for the Brexit party are all hard leavers, most will be leave but some remainers will have voted as a protest against the ignorance shown for democracy.

Leave remain don't matter, there was a vote to leave so leave we should. 

3 minutes ago, figgy said:

They think that all the lib Dems labour etc are all remainers. There not, I bet not all the voters for the Brexit party are all hard leavers, most will be leave but some remainers will have voted as a protest against the ignorance shown for democracy.

Leave remain don't matter, there was a vote to leave so leave we should. 

If the rest were remainers then the vote was something like (guess) 60 (r)to 40 (l) so there are clearly a lot mixed in each grouping. Surprised greens did so well. 

Edited by oowee

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

If the rest were remainers then the vote was something like (guess) 60 (r)to 40 (l) so there are clearly a lot mixed in each grouping. Surprised greens did so well. 

Owee that's like saying if we could turn lead into gold.

Not all are remain, some will vote for their party regardless. I have had family that would do so. 

Edited by figgy

Stephen Kinnock is also pushing the "massive Remain vote" by adding all the odds and **** together, all of the Labour Party speakers have gone very quiet on calling for a General Election when all of the evidence suggests labour would do worse than the Tories!

Quick question for the more politically knowledgeable among us.

The Lib Dems are the remain stop Brexit and pro European party word from one of there own on BBC.

When we leave Europe will they cease to exist as no Europe or remain?