• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Labour coming off worst so far!

That is unsurprising; are they in favour of leave, or remain?  I don't know.  Jeremy Corbyn keeps repeating they have been crystal clear, doesn't seem to know. 

Their manifesto said 'leave'.  Their shadow foreign secretary (Lady Emily Nugee), their shadow Brexit secretary (Sir Keir Starmer), their shadow village idiot (Steven Pillock), and shadow motormouth (David Lamy) seem to think they are a party for remain.  John McDonnell says he will have to have a rethink (of what isn't clear).  Diane Abbott seems AWOL - perhaps been told to shut up, or maybe got wrong date?

Just read the Guardian report on the result and they still don't get it do they.  Brexit Party didn't do as well as expected according to them, the Lib Dems did extremely well and Labour also didn't do too badly but Emily Rasberry still insisting that the people have indicated they want a second referendum.   When Labour voters were interviewed before the election they squirmed a bit and said they would have to vote Lib Dem or Green and that is what has happened in London, where you have a populace willing to vote in the likes of Corbyn and Abbott.

Loss of memory has now been labeled Abbotitis I understand.

Roll on the by election in Peterborough

Edited by Walker570

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

That is unsurprising; are they in favour of leave, or remain?  I don't know.  Jeremy Corbyn keeps repeating they have been crystal clear, doesn't seem to know. 

Their manifesto said 'leave'.  Their shadow foreign secretary (Lady Emily Nugee), their shadow Brexit secretary (Sir Keir Starmer), their shadow village idiot (Steven Pillock), and shadow motormouth (David Lamy) seem to think they are a party for remain.  John McDonnell says he will have to have a rethink (of what isn't clear).  Diane Abbott seems AWOL - perhaps been told to shut up, or maybe got wrong date?

she has released a statement ...that she is "analysing" the results...................god help us..:w00t:

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Just read the Guardian report on the result and they still don't get it do they.  Brexit Party didn't do as well as expected according to them, the Lib Dems did extremely well and Labour also didn't do too badly but Emily Rasberry still insisting that the people have indicated they want a second referendum.   When Labour voters were interviewed before the election they squirmed a bit and said they would have to vote Lib Dem or Green and that is what has happened in London, where you have a populace willing to vote in the likes of Corbyn and Abbott.

Loss of memory has now been labeled Abbotitis I understand.

Roll on the by election in Peterborough

Yes, remainers have added together all the pro-Remain party votes and are claiming a big victory for Remain, saying Farage had 35% over all (in my area anyway) but all the Remain parties together had 40% of the vote so we must be pro-Remain 🤷‍♂️

Do they not realise those 3-4 parties aren’t one and the same 🤔

16 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes, remainers have added together all the pro-Remain party votes and are claiming a big victory for Remain, saying Farage had 35% over all (in my area anyway) but all the Remain parties together had 40% of the vote so we must be pro-Remain 🤷‍♂️

Do they not realise those 3-4 parties aren’t one and the same 🤔

They're totally delusional, or more accurately will twist anything to suit their agenda, which is to block brexit. 

Watching the BBC now, they just keep having lots of remainers on saying different ways they will try for another referendum to coalition tactical voting. Ehh we had a vote leave won. Any of this happens and does it go to best of three and the fall of democracy in this country.

Because it will mean no matter what you vote if they dont like it they will not do it,  squirm and slink around to not carry out the wishes of us the people they serve.

I'm enjoying reading how many different ways there are to crunch numbers to come up with the conclusion that the Brexit Party taking more seats than lib/lab/con combined is somehow a victory for anyone other than TBP.

Edited by walshie

Walshie I don't know how they make it up 

I keep hearing how it's s vote that shows remain are the winners and referendum should happen.

On what planet are these people.

After watching them all I'm now hoping there is a kick the can down the road again,a general election and Brexit party wins and shakes up the tree and all the cack get shaken out.

To many career politicians think they know best just to keep their noses in the trough.

Alistair Campbell now lumping the SNP in with all the other parties and stating they're remain and it's a strong remain 😵

Edited by figgy

36 minutes ago, figgy said:

Walshie I don't know how they make it up 

I keep hearing how it's s vote that shows remain are the winners and referendum should happen.

On what planet are these people.

After watching them all I'm now hoping there is a kick the can down the road again,a general election and Brexit party wins and shakes up the tree and all the cack get shaken out.

To many career politicians think they know best just to keep their noses in the trough.

Alistair Campbell now lumping the SNP in with all the other parties and stating they're remain and it's a strong remain 😵

Considering only 37% of the UK electorate voted and this included people ineligible to vote if we had another referendum, making it up is all they have.

One thing you can definitely say about the Lib Dems and the Greens, their policy of Ignoring the result of the referendum is unquestionably, undemocratic!.......and it looks as if Labour will renege on their GE promise to honour the result of the referendum...by trying to overturn the result by calling for a public vote (re-run of the referendum) and campaigning for remain!

39 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

One thing you can definitely say about the Lib Dems and the Greens, their policy of Ignoring the result of the referendum is unquestionably, undemocratic!.......and it looks as if Labour will renege on their GE promise to honour the result of the referendum...by trying to overturn the result by calling for a public vote (re-run of the referendum) and campaigning for remain!

If Leave won again, we'd be back to square one. The wrong result will not be accepted. Let's hope October 31st comes and goes with no extension and no capitulation before a GE.