Harry136

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dekers said:

After rebates our Net contribution to the EU is around £250 Million a week so  £500 Million a fortnight!

I cannot understand why remainers get upset about the Bus can you?, its megabucks which ever way you skew it.

2 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I don't give a flying **** however many £millions we sent/d to the EU.........£100, £200, £300 whatever it is per week?....it's too much!

:good:

3 minutes ago, twenty said:

I cannot understand why remainers get upset about the Bus can you?, its megabucks which ever way you skew it.

:good:

They can argue about technicalities as much as they like, even they can't deny we are the EU second biggest Net Contributor.

(Germany is the biggest).

I'm thinking about setting up an ice cream tasting club: It'll only cost 6K a year to be a member and the goods will only cost 20% more than they can be got in other places.

Members will all have to wear dungarees, walk in straight lines and have Kim Jong un hair cuts, hold hands with their neighbours, drink bananna milk shakes on Sundays and will not be allowed to leave.

Message me for enrolement forms, first come first served, only 10 members will be allowed under those rules but the rules to join could be relaxed after a few years if things get desperate so the founding members can boss more people around.

2 minutes ago, Dekers said:

They can argue about technicalities as much as they like, even they can't deny we are the EU second biggest Net Contributor.

Plus the £39 Billion when/if we leave....................?

If it was 1 penny less then £350m they would still shout from the rooftops it was all lies and the stupid racist brexit voters were all duped in efforts to null and void the result. 

Attacking Boris will backfire as it is incredibly unlikely it will go past the first appearance. If it did every politician that ever mislead the public or was perceived to have mislead the public (deliberately or otherwise) would have very twitchy rear ends and the crowd funded cases would clog the court system for years to come. 

I suppose we could start with Tony Blair and his war based on falsehoods and move from there. Perhaps go back a little furthe even or move to corbyn with his student fees prior to the last election. All at the same time maybe?  

In the end Boris will look better for it and have more credibility as the "defender" of brexit or some such name the redtops will give him. Perfectly in time for the leadership contest. Marvellous.

On a side note, how much of the crowd funding was russian? 

54 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm thinking about setting up an ice cream tasting club: It'll only cost 6K a year to be a member and the goods will only cost 20% more than they can be got in other places.

Members will all have to wear dungarees, walk in straight lines and have Kim Jong un hair cuts, hold hands with their neighbours, drink bananna milk shakes on Sundays and will not be allowed to leave.

Message me for enrolement forms, first come first served, only 10 members will be allowed under those rules but the rules to join could be relaxed after a few years if things get desperate so the founding members can boss more people around.

Sorry, but Milkshakes are VERY dangerous!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

Brilliant. I'm up for it. One question, do I have to supply my own ice-cream?

On 23/05/2019 at 19:20, Walker570 said:

We should have the Australian voting laws, you have to vote by law.  My view of anyone who doesn't then you fully deserve what you get.

True!

On 23/05/2019 at 22:27, bostonmick said:

I wouldn't say he is a pillock and he achieved what he set out to do which was bring about a vote on and to leave the EU. He would not have been involved in direct negotiations on the terms of withdrawal. As for Cameron who stated make no mistake if you vote leave we will leave then jumped ship to sulk as he never got his way. To be replaced by a remainer who has spent almost three years trying to push through a deal that means we will not leave only in name.as for all the others each and everyone of them are grinding their own personal axes at our expense. If the ordinary person acted the way this lot are in work they would soon find themselves unemployable. 

Correct!

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Peterborough by election on 6th of june...................Brexit party have a candidate..........bearing there is quite a high proportion of indian and sikh folk there....how do we rate Brexit parties chances ?

They voted 60%leave at the referendum.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Peterborough by election on 6th of june...................Brexit party have a candidate..........bearing there is quite a high proportion of indian and sikh folk there....how do we rate Brexit parties chances ?

Very high!

might be "the lighting of the beacon" maybe..........................i saw sky giving farage some stick there as usual.....he has attracted "the trump effect".........the more flack he gets the higher his ratings go...

Edited by ditchman

On 01/06/2019 at 19:09, ditchman said:

I know a brexit supporter who travelled from Coventry to help canvass. He went home after a couple of hours as there were so many other brexit supporters out canvassing, and so many people saying they were voting BP that he felt wasn't needed. 

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:54, Dekers said:

Even those figures are subject to scrutiny.

Germany is by far the biggest exporter to other EU countries.

So if the money it saves from not having to pay import duties to other EU countries gets added to the income side as a "benefit in kind",  they are actually doing very well out of their EU membership.

This is where the numbers get complicated and people can manipulate them how they want

Its certainly the reason Germany is so keen to keep the EU togeather  

Edited by Vince Green