European election voting

Harry136

1 minute ago, figgy said:

Quick question for the more politically knowledgeable among us.

The Lib Dems are the remain stop Brexit and pro European party word from one of there own on BBC.

When we leave Europe will they cease to exist as no Europe or remain? 

Hopefully, they will take Change UK with them

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if we take all the people who didn't vote are brexiteers.

We win by a landslide, surprised some wazxock hasn't claimed this yet.

Even the remainers I spoke to agree the BBC is biased. Great for the remainers but not impartial.

Right what's the thoughts on wee Jimmy Crankies SNP being up.

More calls for another referendum to leave the uk? 

I think if this happens all the rest of the UK should also have a vote on if we want them to stay.

If we look at Eurovision voting, if the rest of Europe had a vote on UK stay or go we would be booted out and Germany along with us 😂😂

Edited by figgy

You said they think the LD and rest were remainers. You said they are not.

I Said: If the rest were remainers then the vote was something like (guess) 60 (r)to 40 (l) so there are clearly a lot mixed in each grouping.

I was agreeing with your assertion that they were not all for remain, as if they were the vote would be 60 /40. There are clearly a lot (of others) in each grouping. 

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

You said they think the LD and rest were remainers. You said they are not.

I Said: If the rest were remainers then the vote was something like (guess) 60 (r)to 40 (l) so there are clearly a lot mixed in each grouping.

I was agreeing with your assertion that they were not all for remain, as if they were the vote would be 60 /40. There are clearly a lot (of others) in each grouping. 

Thanks Owee for explaining. I get what you were saying now 👍

Nigel Farage should change his name to Guy Fawkes his speach has just put a bomb under the Government. If we don't leave end of October we will win a general election with the same results as tonight.

Edited by figgy

Anyone's guess on a GE translation. 

If it were to happen the votes would not be the same as the protest element (for BP) would be reduced. Green vote would split back to Con's and Lab and LD's demonstarting that they can win would get a bigger share. Brexit party will now have to outline it's politics. 

GE will be avoided at all costs now. Otherwise its Ann for PM 🙂 

What will the EU do now? 🙂 

Edited by oowee

1 minute ago, oowee said:

Anyone's guess on a GE translation. 

If it were to happen the votes would not be the same as the protest element (for BP) would be reduced. Green vote would split back to Con's and Lab and LD's demonstarting that they can win would get a bigger share. Brexit party will now have to outline it's politics. 

GE will be avoided at all costs now. Otherwise its Ann for PM 🙂 

I think Nigel and his Party are quite happy to contest a General Election and should do well if the new Conservative Prime Minister fails to address Brexit, it really will strengthen the Brexit party case.

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I think Nigel and his Party are quite happy to contest a General Election and should do well if the new Conservative Prime Minister fails to address Brexit, it really will strengthen the Brexit party case.

Yep I can see that but it looks to me likely that, As the % turnout increases Lab and cons and LD will do much better. Result a four way split on power? 

Do we have a turnout figure? 

well ive had enuff of politicle biased drivel im off to bed...........

good speech by nigel..........whether or not the "establishment" will listen to him is another matter.......

bo jo's sister and heidi allen ...........must raise my eyes heavenwards.....their interviews ..they are claiming sucess and victory......

tomorrow is going to be worse..........the drivel is going to turn to male cow excrement

"never....................never ..in the field of British politics has so much tosh been uttered about so little content............. , by so many"........Anon

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

37% at the moment, about 4% up.

Johnathon Ashworth is at least acknowledging how badly labour have done when they are in oposition! One would expect the party in power to take the brunt of the protest vote!

And a suggestion that remain areas might have higher turnout than leave. In which case BP might do even better in a GE. Figures to follow. Look how well Greens did in Bristol !

Yes unfotunatly for the Green Party I think a large part of their success in these European Elections is a Protest vote against the two main parties.

An awful lot of the electorate are really browned off with the professional politicians and whilst not wanting to vote for the Brexit Party or the Liberal Democrats have gone across to the Greens due to recent publicity and a lesser protest vote.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Not long I think, wee Jimmy will be shouting it from the rooftops about how a strong win for the SNP is a vote for leave the uk.

Shame they had a vote and chose to stay.

I wish they would accept the results and get on with life.

It seems professional politicians are only interested in arguing amongst themselves and looking to thwart everything the opposing party try to do. Instead of doing what they promissed the voters they'd do and also do what good they can for their country.

About time we had a shake up and clear out of the establishment.