Everest queue

islandgun

14 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I bet they gave the guy with the map some earache lol.

😂 I dont think any one had a map just running on memory. You know how disorientating the top is after the photo. Everyone follows like sheep after. 

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

You need to get up there when the cafe is open , their hot sausage rolls are fantastic. I could never eat more than six though 😆

I haven't been up there for about seven years,  I'm too fat to drag myself up there now, but I intend doing the three peaks again before I peg out. 

You must be visiting in the right time of year then! This is snowdon, from various early morning trips

image.png.e7b1c5a8d7ee4551b8d317913ee8e2ed.png

image.png.7f436d40f1f9683f053d7e932dbfc787.png

10 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Seeing as plenty of you like the mountains have a watch of "Free Solo" it was on channel 4 last Thursday night, had me mesmerised, best thing I've seen on the telly in a while.

seen that film before, very good and even though he made it you are sitting on the edge of your seat most of the time

44 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

You must be visiting in the right time of year then! This is snowdon, from various early morning trips

image.png.e7b1c5a8d7ee4551b8d317913ee8e2ed.png

image.png.7f436d40f1f9683f053d7e932dbfc787.png

Nice pics, we missed the cloud inversion by a few days in Feb this year. Do you post on the ground conditions in UK mountain areas facebook page by any chance?

29 minutes ago, paul1966 said:

seen that film before, very good and even though he made it you are sitting on the edge of your seat most of the time

yes, very much edge of your seat stuff even though we knew he made it.

1 hour ago, paul1966 said:

Spoiler🤣🤣we didn't know, but the wife had to check before the end, not sure she would have carried on watching otherwise, it had me properly twitching.

I watched something with Steve Backshall last week diving in a cave system, that had me twitching as well, just not as much.