Hushpower poi

ljaddy12

So bought a little baikal wood 410 hushpower took it out hit 1 and some very easy misses took it out and patterned it and it seems to be shooting about 6 inch high whats people's preferred methods of dropping the poi raising is easy enough but dropping doesn't seem to be the stock is short so will be extending but not sure if it will drop poi 6 inch.

Thats 6 inch to the bottom of pattern probably 12inch to centre

My Mossberg hushpower had the opposite problem and threw the pattern low. Raising the stock comb with foam helped sort it so the reverse would probably sort your problem. Either lowering the comb somehow or raising the rib/bead?

Never did get the hang of mine even after 30 years of shooting shotguns. sold it in the end.

6 hours ago, ljaddy12 said:

So bought a little baikal wood 410 hushpower took it out hit 1 and some very easy misses took it out and patterned it and it seems to be shooting about 6 inch high whats people's preferred methods of dropping the poi raising is easy enough but dropping doesn't seem to be the stock is short so will be extending but not sure if it will drop poi 6 inch.

Thats 6 inch to the bottom of pattern probably 12inch to centre

Thats the first time ive heard of one shooting high .

I guess the first thing is to see how low you can get your face on the comb .and then failing that either extend the butt pad .loose some timber from the comb or cant the butt downwards a touch where it meets the action .