Your views on Pulsar Axiom .

Morning Grandalf,

hope your OK, 😉

I was looking at these at the shooting show earlier this year and was quite impressed by the image and the overall look. If i was in your boots i would be telling myself "get one" need i say more.

Thanks Dougy.

Yep, not doing too bad for an old un.   (Hit the big 80 next month).

Apparently the Pulsar Axiom is being reviewed by someone in the Sporting Rifle magazine next month.   I will wait until I read that but it seems to be the way to go.   Due to a right shoulder injury back in January my shotgun days seem limited.   Certainly wont be doing any more 'big' game days.   As you know I shoot rifles off of my left shoulder so that is what I am doing most of the time now. The Axiom seems to do what I want it to do without going into the silly money range.   Be nice to speak to someone who has actually used one.

Ben 

martyn2233 - Thanks for that.   Have read and watched.   Seems right for what I want out of it.   A basic spotter for foxing and stalking.   Not interested in all the electronic gizmos.

It is a forum I use often but did not think of it...

Old age again...

21 hours ago, Grandalf said:

martyn2233 - Thanks for that.   Have read and watched.   Seems right for what I want out of it.   A basic spotter for foxing and stalking.   Not interested in all the electronic gizmos.

It is a forum I use often but did not think of it...

Old age again...

don’t Forget to ask for the discount code/price from here and others 

https://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/