No PC report this weekend

pigeon controller

Mrs PC had a new knee fitted on Friday and being the dutiful husband I've been visiting morning and night ( Browny Points) . Her reply being aren't you going shooting , my reply No I thought you would need some support!! . Her answer was you will have to go out next weekend as you know what your like if you don't go out. Result!!!!!!!

She has had two hips and we are starting  on the knees, I think this is the result of juvenile Ballet and twenty six years of horse ownership but could be the WEIGHT!!! I hope she never reads this or I'm dead!!!!

Ive posted this not for  sympathy but so my regular readers can get to bed for there beauty sleep.

one evening a long time ago i was at my shooting partners with my wife and his wife...and 2 of the eldest daughters....and one of the elderst daughters in a throwaway remark mentioned how much a days shooting cost.............

jeeesus christ you should have seen the look on my wifes face and my mates wifes face..................bearing in mind at that time we shot twice a mth on 200+ days plus overages...

the early season partridge days were the killers..............

that slip of the tongue cost both of us a lot of money..............

11 hours ago, pigeon controller said:

Mrs PC had a new knee fitted on Friday and being the dutiful husband I've been visiting morning and night ( Browny Points) . Her reply being aren't you going shooting , my reply No I thought you would need some support!! . Her answer was you will have to go out next weekend as you know what your like if you don't go out. Result!!!!!!!

She has had two hips and we are starting  on the knees, I think this is the result of juvenile Ballet and twenty six years of horse ownership but could be the WEIGHT!!! I hope she never reads this or I'm dead!!!!

Ive posted this not for  sympathy but so my regular readers can get to bed for there beauty sleep.

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

one evening a long time ago i was at my shooting partners with my wife and his wife...and 2 of the eldest daughters....and one of the elderst daughters in a throwaway remark mentioned how much a days shooting cost.............

jeeesus christ you should have seen the look on my wifes face and my mates wifes face..................bearing in mind at that time we shot twice a mth on 200+ days plus overages...

the early season partridge days were the killers..............

that slip of the tongue cost both of us a lot of money..............

well gents they both made me giggle, and the wife when I read them out 😄😄