Cartridge bag embossed initials

Griftertig

43 minutes ago, Griftertig said:

So I've been given an old leather cartridge box holder which holds 4 boxes of cartridges. Only problem is its got someone else's initials stamped on the front and back. Anyone have any experience of covering up previously embossed initials?? Ta in advance

If you don't get it sorted, my good lady can take care of it for you. She could stitch a suede oval over the top of the old initials ,and pyrograph your initials on to it ,alternatively ,she could just stitch a blank leather oval over the top.  Just drop me a pm if we can be of assistance. 

15 hours ago, mel b3 said:

If you don't get it sorted, my good lady can take care of it for you. She could stitch a suede oval over the top of the old initials ,and pyrograph your initials on to it ,alternatively ,she could just stitch a blank leather oval over the top.  Just drop me a pm if we can be of assistance. 

Message sent.....I hope

On 25/05/2019 at 22:41, Griftertig said:

So I've been given an old leather cartridge box holder which holds 4 boxes of cartridges. Only problem is its got someone else's initials stamped on the front and back. Anyone have any experience of covering up previously embossed initials?? Ta in advance

Talk to a saddler .