Anyone on TRT

washerboy

I went to see my GP as I was all ways tired and listless . Simple blood test and found that my testosterone level was very low . Take testosterone replacement once a day in a cream and I am much better .need to see a consultant once a year for a check up .

harnset

7 minutes ago, Harnser said:

I went to see my GP as I was all ways tired and listless . Simple blood test and found that my testosterone level was very low . Take testosterone replacement once a day in a cream and I am much better .need to see a consultant once a year for a check up .

harnset

they way you were standing at Acle sale last week with your hand on you hip,,.....we all thought you were on HRT.....

24 minutes ago, Harnser said:

harnset

I'm on injection form and same as you, felt lifeless and alway angry at pointless things. Been on since mid March and honestly it's brilliant. It does help that I can keep weight off by training otherwise you soon get bigger 

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Aaah, missed you two as have given the sale a miss for a while.

Wifey was buying too much to ‘upcycle’ and not actually ‘upcycling’ , so it’s accumulating in the basement 

You wouldn’t have missed ditchy ,as he has a nice line in flairs and tank tops and always wear an oily rag bandanna 

harnser

15 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Aaah, missed you two as have given the sale a miss for a while.

Wifey was buying too much to ‘upcycle’ and not actually ‘upcycling’ , so it’s accumulating in the basement 

Petrol is your friend.......:w00t:

I've been getting Nebido injections every 10 weeks for several years after several blood tests revealed I had very low testosterone, my numbers were 0.6, when they should have been over 12, at the moment, my level is at 20.8 and was as high is 24.4 a few years ago. I feel much much better nowadays, both physically and mentally. I'm very glad of it.

5 hours ago, Harnser said:

harnset

The doc at brundall medical surgery gave me sum TRT cream and told me to rub it on my willy 3 times a day......................i tell you now after a week i was bloody worn out ...absolutly drained........