Springwatch is back

Morrisman

The photography has been brilliant in the past, but I won't watch it now, on principle, because Packham is presenting it! His knowledge is questionable, remember what reason he gave for the decline in Lapwing, and his statement that magpies are not responsible for the decline in songbirds? And his back door anti shooting for sport tactics are of misinformation and deliberately misleading propaganda which in my mind is........delusional self importance and cowardly extremism!

2 hours ago, Diver One said:

Next thing he'll be bringing out a range of clothing that has his logo of a smiling buffoon surrounded by pound notes on it all made in the Far East and flown here on the wings of carbon neutral Corvids

Already has one methinks?

34 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

What everyone should do is email the bbc with these comments, tell them you won’t be watching due to their association with cock Womble , that he breaches their own rules etc , only way to hit Them is  viewing figures !!! 

But averaage Jo will tune in so they'll not care, sad but true unfortunately. 

grew up in the countryside and so many comments on said program by presenters posing as animal lovers makes my blood boil , cameras in all sorts of nesting boxes / burrows   showing  hatching / birth (awe) ,  but not showing predation ,   starvation  illness , death of infantile bird or mammal  .  Nature is cruel which no presenter has the ******** to show on tv.   Bring back David Belamy a bloke who tells it how it is  the snowflake types need a reality check  

9 hours ago, getthegat said:

I'm with you on that one. Still fancy Michaela though🤗😍

You may need Specsavers Sir, although in the name of fairness and  competition other prescribers are available to help with your problem. 😯

9 hours ago, spurs 14 said:

What everyone should do is email the bbc with these comments, tell them you won’t be watching due to their association with cock Womble , that he breaches their own rules etc , only way to hit Them is  viewing figures !!! 

Will have no effect at all, global sales win the day.

Filming usually brilliant though. Shame about the biased and distorted comments.  I saw a commercial channel offering the other week which was just as good. My own very personal opinion is that along  with the EU the BBC should go too.

50 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Just seen Country Living bigging up CP and how he’s going to be promoting “pests” in this series, wasps and pigeons .

Oh dearie me it can’t get any worse can it 🙄

Of course he will, he has his agenda and he will use any platform including the non bias BBC to do so. He may annoy alot of people but he is clever and has the backing that most others don't.