Warren Gill

Scully

Mate and me had a trip down to Wensleydale yesterday for a look see. Fabulous venue and a great layout hidden away in a little gill. All buttoned by professional qualified coaches who weren't averse to giving you the odd hint if they thought you needed it, which most of us did! Great earl day and I can thoroughly recommend it. 👍

36 minutes ago, figgy said:

Scully both the father and son are top shots.

Father a SXS champion and the son has shot for England.

Did they put the cherry picker to full height on top of the bank for you all?

Yes, the son ( Ross? ) was there when we arrived, having been there first thing to fill all the traps etc and ensure everything was as it should be. We met Dave and after being put into teams Ann took us round and buttoned for our particular team. Very nice woman. 

Not sure if the cherry picker was full height, but we shot five midis ( I think, unless it was full height! ) from it with 'full use of the gun', and to my great surprise I killed all five for five! Made my day and I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the round! Methinks all that high tower practising at Westlands is paying off. 😀

I was using 3/8 and half through my Perazzi, mate had skeet and imp cylinder in his Winchester; he came third.  Cracking larl day; can't wait for our next visit. 

Edited by Scully