6.5 Creedmoor

texas

Hi all, I got my variation through for a 6.5 creedmoor and I noticed that I'm spoiled for choice with makes and models. 

I have been looking at a Howa 1500 as I already have in 204 and 243. Both shoot very well indeed. 

Has anyone got any experience in this calibre. You're advice would be most welcome. 

Thanks Texas 

Is it true the HOWA 1500 is a copy of the Rem 700? 

I have a slot for a 308 although doubt I’ll fill it anytime soon. 

Was going to book a stalk on the reds up Scotland but joined a local driven shoot this year so likely on hold for now lol. 

56 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Is it true the HOWA 1500 is a copy of the Rem 700? 

I have a slot for a 308 although doubt I’ll fill it anytime soon. 

Was going to book a stalk on the reds up Scotland but joined a local driven shoot this year so likely on hold for now lol. 

They are very similar, but I believe the Howa is based on a Sako

Well I just bought myself a brand new Tikka T3 CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Picking it up next week when the wildcat mod arrives. Hopefully get a few rounds put down range and get it shot in over the next couple of weeks. 

If anybody has a few hunting reloading formulas they would like to share. I would be more than happy to hear from you. I'm thinking about reloading 130gr sierras. 

On 31/05/2019 at 19:49, texas said:

Well I just bought myself a brand new Tikka T3 CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Picking it up next week when the wildcat mod arrives. Hopefully get a few rounds put down range and get it shot in over the next couple of weeks. 

If anybody has a few hunting reloading formulas they would like to share. I would be more than happy to hear from you. I'm thinking about reloading 130gr sierras. 

What powder do you intend using?