Thermals axion xm30 V Xeye e3max

jeff8861

Been out with these two units had them for around a month. As expected  pros and cons for both. However the clarity picture price and detection comes before looks and gimmicks. 
The Xeye beats the pulsar hands down on the picture price clarity and detection rate. The pulsar app is fussy and complicated.  The Xeye app is basic but works. The minor issues for me were the eye cup on pulsar is awful feels like it’s poking you in the eye needs to be wider and more flexible. The lens cover on Xeye is too soft and keeps coming off. Fov on the pulsar was average and the Xeye was slightly better. The pulsar just lasted a night on one battery, the Xeye did also showing 50% remaining after around three hours use. Both units were connected to the app via onboard WiFi. Re batteries the pulsar you can remove change etc the Xeye built in and is charged via usb, pros and cons on both systems. The pulsar comes in a fancy box with fancy bag. The Xeye comes in plain box and basic bag. Both have limited instruction supplied you have to go on the website for full details. 
Pulsar is very small fits in hand easily, Xeye slightly larger fits in hand easily. Functions both units use the four buttons on the top. Build quality both very robust however the pulsar states it’s water proof actually showing a unit submerged in water. I have concerns re this as the cover on the charging port easily comes off and I’m sure water will ingress the unit quite easily. 
Price the rrp pulsar 1795 Xeye 1600. 
If you want a unit that is tough easy to use and offers a decent picture of a rabbit at 200 yards the Xeye is a clear winner in my opinion. The pulsar has a lovely screen when you use the functions but if you have a poor picture in the first place the screen won’t improve it. 
That’s my opinion folks I’m sure the experts on here will have a few questions and would like some clarification on some aspects. But as non expert who wants a unit that is cheap clear easy to use feels nice and detects the game at a good range I would go far the Xeye.
Pearl and Nitesight are now selling these however it looks like they have stuck a large price increase on it the badges must be very expensive