having a clear out of 2 stroke garden tools.

Cant hit them all

right having a clear out on my backup tools as not getting used and treating myself to some new stuff.

STIHL 044 chainsaw 70.7cc 20 inch bar working all as it should loads of power professional saw £225 ono

STIHL 028AVS wood boss chainsaw 14 inch bar  all working as it should  again loads of power £165 ono 

STIHL HS45 hedge trimmer  24inch  blades with integrated blade lock out to prevent blades moving when you rev it up all working as it should £125  PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Husqvarna 286xp chainsaw 20 inch bar  all working as it should professional saw loads of power  bar is new  £180 ono 

STIHL MS181 14 inch bar again fully working as it should £120 ono the  MS181 IS PROVISIONALLY  SOLD TO JAYMO

in the next week i will have a Stihl FS55 cow horn handle strimmer £130ono  and a  husqvarna 129c strimmer was used for 3 days only  £90 ono

collection only  from guyhirn cambridgeshire but i do get to norwich on the weekends if that helps anyone  can pm pics or email them or will try and get them up loaded to here at some point

Edited by Cant hit them all

7 minutes ago, longrangesniper1953 said:

Hello Mate 

.                       If we agree a price on the Stihl 044  would you ship via courier at my cost within reason 

Steve

unfortunately i wouldn't ship bit of a pain as lots of delivery companies won't take chainsaw  so if it got lost they won't pay compensation and also size and wight  means higher shipping cost. and rather people see and  test  before spending there money so there happy.

35 minutes ago, longrangesniper1953 said:

Hello Mate

Cant see why you wont ship Ive had others sent via courier and has been OK even ebay will send them via courier For as little as £12.50 for some Stihls MS290 Farm Boss I said I would pay within reason, Where in Cambridge post code please

Regards

Steve

hi steve  my postcode PE13 4 area

I had a saw previously lost by ups and they said check a lot of couriers chainsaws are prohibited items to send. so if they do go missing couriers won't cover paying out 

• 4 weeks later...