lanber 20 gauge prices

Stephen-H

Evening all after some peoples thoughts on a second hand lanber 20 gauge shotgun as in the near future i would like to add a second gun to my collection. Its a second hand lanber 20 gauge looks to be in fair condition few scratches and marks on the stock its right handed 28 inch barrels multi choked 14 5/8 length of pull its advertised at £395. I know its hard to value something without seeing it but does this sound about right? Im wondering if it is worth getting or waiting for something else to come up such as a Lincoln premier gold or i did spot on the countryman of derby website the other day a yildiz sp2 20 bore multi choke non injector for £399 brand new. The gun will be used for clays, pigeon shooting and some rough walked up days 

cheers 

Sounds about right though never actually seen one in 20. The 12s tend to be around the 250 mark + depending on model and condition. Not got a bad word to say about them as a brand. I've got a 12 bore as my main gun. Got a 20 bore Lincoln  though and as above, nothing wrong with them either! That was around £450 second hand. 

27 minutes ago, snow white said:

Lincoln all day long

Handled a premier gold in 20 gauge was very impressed with it I believe they do a fixed choke model as well which is a very well handling gun 

8 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Never seen a 20 in flesh, but loved my 12 I had. I just moved to the dark side and got a pump, and never picked it up again. 

I cant fault lamber, but others will, it's like marmite. 

Just make sure it fits so to speak

Shot a 12 gauge lanber & was very impressed with the quality of it . My concern with the fit of this 20 is that it's a right handed gun and I'm a left handed shooter would have to check the cast on the stock if I were to purchase it 

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, if you are a left hander get a shotgun with same cast, is my advice,  KOFs do one

Cheers I will have a look into them they look like a lot of gun for the money! That's the downside of being left handed there aren't that many second hand guns around that have the cast in them 

Edited by Stephen-H

2 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Cheers I will have a look into them they look like a lot of gun for the money! That's the downside of being left handed there aren't that many second hand guns around that have the cast in them 

hello, i am sure there are a few other makes that do left handed stocked guns, Silma is another make of left hand stocks, there are about 70 on guntrader to view

my favorite gun is my lanber 20g,t2020 model,also have the 12g field one as well which i havent used in over 3 years,i rate it highly,have tried my mates silver pigeon 20g an it dont shoot any better than my lanber an he agrees with that,have owned a medalist 20g,and ive also tried out my mates lincoln 20g,but the lincoln didnt balance as nice as the others makes ive mentioned,felt a bit front heavy to me,my lanber 20g cost me £825 new.i dont think you,ll be dissapointed with it.