HELP!!!

fatchap

The wife has gone to her sisters for the weekend,. 

Woke up this morning and all the coffee has gone and there is only one toilet roll left and theres not much on it.

Seriously should I be prepared for other items to run out such as the bread, theres only a few slices left, normally another loaf appears before the other one is gone. Same with the coffee when the jar gets low another new jar appears, 

But its not happening and I'm starting to panic, no coffee is code Red, Should I wait in the hope that a new jar of coffee appears along with toilet rolls and bread?

Add toothpaste to the list of things that have stopped being replaced.

What the hell is going on here???

Edited by fatchap

18 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Go to Weathspoons, breakfast, coffee, tv, lunch, toilets, evening meal + beer.

Get toothpaste at the Poundshop as you make your way to Weatherspoons.

Sorted.

Not sure i could spend the day at Weatherspoon's it would be like a social experiment watching the different stages during the day.

I was going to suggest a travel lodge.

bit of humour on the weekend 👏👏 

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Not sure i could spend the day at Weatherspoon's it would be like a social experiment watching the different stages during the day.

I was going to suggest a travel lodge.

bit of humour on the weekend 👏👏 

Yeah, I’d have to agree with this; it would be like watching the evolution of mankind, but in no particular order.🙂

OP needs to get online and order crisps and pot noodles. Sorted. 👍

you could engage a brief.........and see her in court for mental and physical cruelty.............

that is simply awful what she has done to you....unforgiverble...............what happened to the marrige vows "honour and obey"..........

23 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Or is there something you’re not telling us ????? 

Maybe there’s a reason for the appalling behaviour 

have you checked with the alleged sister? 

Has her tennis coach disappeared for the weekend? 

proberly having a 3-some with you best mate....and she is using your credit card...:w00t:

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

proberly having a 3-some with you best mate....and she is using your credit card...

A 3 some? now thats funny there goes me beer over the keyboard. 

My wife takes the upstairs fuses out for the lights before she gets into bed. 

But the thought of her unsupervised with a credit card.................terrifying!

2 minutes ago, fatchap said:

A 3 some? now thats funny there goes me beer over the keyboard. 

My wife takes the upstairs fuses out for the lights before she gets into bed. 

But the thought of her unsupervised with a credit card.................terrifying!

Not knowing you or your wife is it she’s big and burns her bum on the light bulb or just not confident :) 

1 hour ago, Benthejockey said:

Leave her a really bad trip advisor review on Monday morning.

Best one 😂😂😂

My wife is at work  but she said I’ve stocked the fridge with porkpie and sandwich fillings , lots of tea and milk and toilet paper 😂.

bad point::: she’s out 9-6 and I’ve been left with 4 kids between 1 and 13 years old. I’ve already had migraine tablets and I’m pulling my hair out.

ive reloaded all I need for a year, done the washing and pegged out, kids have the tv . I’m lost 😂

Edited by team tractor

No no Team Tractor this is a manly man's forum and your giving up your manly man card and talking like mums net. Only after many years of devoted service are men allowed to take over the caring role.

Now give the kids lots of sweeties and let them run amok. Your dearly beloved will be loath to leave them alone with you in future.

Isn't pegging out some sort of bedroom action for the confused. Also the washing is that bullet cases ready for tumbling. 

Edited by figgy

1 minute ago, figgy said:

No no Team Tractor this issue manly man's forum and your giving up your manly man card and talking like mums net.

Now give the kids lots of sweeties and let them run amok. Your dearly beloved will be loath to leave them alone with you in future.

Isn't pegging out some sort of bedroom action for the confused. Also the washing is that bullet cases ready for tumbling. 

Exactly...well said Figgy................men have been fighting to be men for thousands of years...and we havnt got where we are today...throught the thoughtless actions of someone who has got intouch with their femine side...you will shoving tampons up yer bottom next.......dearo dearo dear.............