Tottenham vs Liverpool

chrisjpainter

Non football lovers look away now.

So anyone watching? I'm looking forward to it. There's plenty of British talent on show too, which makes a change! Liverpool for me, I'm thinking they just have too much power, so 3-1. I'd love to see Oxlade-Chamberlain making a subs appearance. After the dreadful injury he had, it'd be great to see him bounce back on a real high

2-0 Liverpool. garbage game, but correct result. Both my lads follow Liverpool - influenced by their late grandfather. I stood in the Kop with him many times, surrounded by a massive family of Pool supporters. My late father-in-law was one of eleven children, who all had large families - Pool supporters every one.

1 minute ago, spurs 14 said:

I’ve supported spurs for nearly fifty years now , seen highs and lows , I don’t mind being beaten as long as they go down fighting !!! *** they did get told it was a final didn’t they ? That was a shocking performance no bite no edge no urgency it should have been their night Liverpool were poor they can only look back and blame themselves ! 

Yup. Tottenham just didn't take their chances, but it was one of those games where both sides deserved to lose. It was like a pre season friendly, where everyone's a bit rusty and there's nothing on the line. 

The stadium looks like a giant toilet seat. Rather fitting for the match

My wife surprised me with a trip to Liverpool for my 40th at the weekend. Was one of the best weekends of my life. Supported liverpool since i was a kid and get yo go 2/3 times a year. Never been part of such an atmosphere at any sporting event. Poor game but given the games both teams had produced in previous games it was to be expected. Still not got a voice today!