milbro Bobcat refinements

Chaz25

The Bobcat was built to a price point as all things are but in this case it would cause problems to occur that in time will damage other parts or cause it to fall short of a good life span

47986806147_ba2a9b60d9_z.jpg

This is the barrel(brass tube), barrel bush  and shroud, the bush is held in the shroud by the sight screw (second hole from breech) with the elevator wheel sitting in the hole next to the breech itself. The screw hole is too large and the bush creeps forward exposing the barrel which then cuts into the breech seal and puts pressure on the sight wheel, what I intend is to make a brass washer to sit on the front end of the bush and lock into the stepped down section of the shroud, as the bush falls short by a few mm of locking into this area, odd really as it would to me be a good design to have it butt up to this in the first place. 

Little bit of an update, made up the spacer as you can see. Its all in and works just fine, so moved on with the stock, the main bolt was bent, now its not and I'm still mating stock to receiver by shaving the raised areas until its all well bedded.

48014295508_0c16417691_z.jpg

Edited by Chaz25