Left Handed 20 Bore

JTaylor91

Evening all,

My license should be arriving in the next couple of weeks and will be treating the mrs to a 20 bore.

Anybody have something they would like to part with?

Must be O/U, left handed, 28 or 30 inch barrels. 

Not looking to break the bank and would like to keep it sub 600. Shortened stock would be a plus. Thought I would see what could be available before getting her a kofs.

May also consider a light 12, it’s not recoil she has an issue with, its holding the weight (absolute weakling).

On 05/06/2019 at 20:49, JTaylor91 said:

Evening all,

My license should be arriving in the next couple of weeks and will be treating the mrs to a 20 bore.

Anybody have something they would like to part with?

Must be O/U, left handed, 28 or 30 inch barrels. 

Not looking to break the bank and would like to keep it sub 600. Shortened stock would be a plus. Thought I would see what could be available before getting her a kofs.

May also consider a light 12, it’s not recoil she has an issue with, its holding the weight (absolute weakling).

I got my better half a 20 and it still turned out to be too heavy, might be worth considering a junior 28? On reflection should have gone for this but she doesn't shoot much so just uses a single barrel .410.

6 minutes ago, HW95J said:

I got my better half a 20 and it still turned out to be too heavy, might be worth considering a junior 28? On reflection should have gone for this but she doesn't shoot much so just uses a single barrel .410.

Thanks for the input, she’s shot quite a bit using a 12 and then moved on to a 20. She got on well with the 20’s she’s used. She also got on well with a CG syren but it was more than I’m willing to pay atm.

10 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

Thanks for the input, she’s shot quite a bit using a 12 and then moved on to a 20. She got on well with the 20’s she’s used. She also got on well with a CG syren but it was more than I’m willing to pay atm.

Being a left handed shooter myself and  currently after a left handed 20 bore as a second gun. I would definitely look at the kofs or yildiz for around 600-700 brand new with warranty as they seem few and far between secondhand im holding out for a Lincoln premier gold myself ideally with fixed chokes 

I'm a lefty and shoot a 12b Franchi Harrier with a `straight` stock. Doesn't seem to be cast either way.

Bought my missus a Lincoln Junior/Youth 20b - ejector with m/c - think it might be 26". Nice little gun but a bit short for me. Ideal for a lady. Was about £750 new I think. Not sure what the 2nd hand market is like for them.

Yildiz are also very good having used a nice O/U .410 before.

Hope you find something suitable.