Curious aerial photo

John_R

I do hope we aren't going to go down the road of alien structures again. I seem to recall being taken in completely by certain individuals (some of who are posting on this thread) a couple of months back, after they had discovered a top secret US facility which was storing aliens and their spaceships...………….!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if it was a seris of slit trenches for a historical investigation ..im sure there would be some record of it ...as it was so large...........would suit a large roman settlement...

:good: Plus some of the vehicle tracks are going straight over them.

Its some form of live stock area where the grass has been bleached by something and then removed.

35 minutes ago, old'un said:

:good: Plus some of the vehicle tracks are going straight over them.

Its some form of live stock area where the grass has been bleached by something and then removed.

those areas look like if they have been backfilled...........

11 hours ago, John_R said:

The google timeline was at 2005. I have searched to see if there is anything online for the area and date, to no avail.

put up another photo ......from google earth ...the latest one..............

17 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I would say round bales  , the center line , there stacked on end , then laid flat to stop them moving. The small field , looks like a few square bales .

if you blow the photo up you can see they are shallow slit trenches........also in the top right of the photo you can see the 360deg excavator with its jib stretched out with a ditching bucket on.........

They are excavation chambers for ‘cryostasis’ pods housing the bodies of many of life’s famous folk.

The central elongated line is the main cooling pod and the circular ones each individual.

Many of our greats that we thought were long dead are there awaiting for “B day” - the day after Brexit they will all be resurrected and the likes of Elvis etc will once again walk among us.

The location is not near where I live. 

I have only ever seen those fields full of barley or less commonly wheat. I am actually shooting a paddock close by, separated by at least two more fields away from those pictures. 

It does look like there are some animals in the top right field so I guess no dig is likely. 

Later Google pictures all look much the same as now, cereal crops.

9 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

They are excavation chambers for ‘cryostasis’ pods housing the bodies of many of life’s famous folk.

The central elongated line is the main cooling pod and the circular ones each individual.

Many of our greats that we thought were long dead are there awaiting for “B day” - the day after Brexit they will all be resurrected and the likes of Elvis etc will once again walk among us.

christ almighty what medication are you on....................

13 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

christ almighty what medication are you on....................

I presume and hope he is not flying today!:rolleyes::whistling::P

Have a look with this, if it covers that field you may be able to tell if there was a long gone town/settlement there that archaeologists have investigated. They did a survey of land near me that's up for development and the trenches were arranged in a very similar fashion. They found a Bronze age settlement right next to the old farmhouse.   https://www.lidarfinder.com

@henry d There's no 3d from back in 2005.

@smudgertoo That is an interesting web site, certainly one I will bookmark, thank you. I had a quick look and there's nothing but plain empty land on the LIDAR for that area.

The one thing I learned today though is that huge swathes of that area is now a new housing development in progress.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I presume and hope he is not flying today!

oh boy ...he is flying alright..............he aint in the air tho'...........must have had an early crop of something out of the garden.(and not dried it proper).:w00t:

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

oh boy ...he is flying alright..............he aint in the air tho'...........must have had an early crop of something out of the garden.(and not dried it proper).:w00t:

Looked like a normal mushroom to me 🙂

oh, there goes another pink dragon and a purple unicorn - ooops, silly me. They were just a few of the many wonders promised in the Labour election manifesto leaflet!!!!!!

Looks like time team to me one’s at bottom have been excavated checked and then back filled ones at top are the open ones the are looking at I believe time team were very good at digging lots to make good tv!

must be something somewhere about it

where is it near ?

Agriv8

They are what is called "Harnserism"..........Oxford English Dictionary.."something that could be true, but actually have no basis in this reality to excist"

1 minute ago, Agriv8 said:

Looks like time team to me one’s at bottom have been excavated checked and then back filled ones at top are the open ones the are looking at I believe time team were very good at digging lots to make good tv!

must be something somewhere about it

where is it near ?

Agriv8

definatly not time team..............lack of tits.....