Hawke Scopes.

While out shooting last weekend l went rrr’s over apex and my rifle hit the ground hard, closely followed by yours truly, lay there winded for a while an then in true fashion swore and called it a day.

Monday night l went out to check the zero of the scope and it’s way off, zeroing it in within 6 shots l went in search of bunnies, focused on one at 50 yd’s and missed, sf seemed out of sink as well so back to zeroing and again it’s way off, xxxx it, zero again but not happy with what’s going on as sf seems odd.

Tuesday morning email Hawke, prompt reply asking for details, honest details exchanged and their reply states as it’s not a manufacturing fault there’s a charge of £XX, can’t be fairer than that and it’s in the post.

Thursday afternoon when l got back in from shooting, an email from Hawke is waiting stating all is now well with the settings and is there anything else l would like, it’s after 17:00 so they will be closed, l reply asking what charges are due and this morning at 09:15 l received a reply saying that they are just checking field of view clarity at 100 yd’s and it will be in the post this afternoon for delivery tomorrow, plus no charges.

What can you say to service like this, top marks to Hawke, and as l’m in the process of looking for another scope guess who’s well in the running.

I have dealt with Hawke for many years, and have always had a great service from them. Both with scopes under warranty and out of warranty. One of my scopes, that was almost 6 years old, developed, what I thought, was a fault. I contacted Hawke and spoke about the problem, and they said to send it to them so they could check it out. Two days later, I received an email stating that it has been dealt with, and the next day, I received a brand new, next model up, scope.

I think I have previously said the same. Sent one back and was surprised when they rang to say it wasn't worth repairing but did I realise how long it was since I purchased it.

They gave me a choice of whatever I wished to replace it with at 50% discount. I took their offer. Previous to that I have had a couple of scopes repaired free of charge. In fact I think one was a new one not the one I sent in.  I run six different Hawke scopes and furry/feathered things keep falling over; can't fault them.

Its easier for me to list out of all the scopes i have the ones which arent hawke .

1 small simmons 1.5 - 5 x32

1 nikko  gameking 2-7 x32 

1 knackerd old nikko mount master 4-12 

Without counting id say 20 + hawkes 

I buy them and keep them in stock for different projects .

Edited by Ultrastu

Sounds like good day fashioned customer service and it's working. You'll buy more of their products and the good words on here will probably make them more sales.

Shame more companies are not like this.

Good result for you, hope no lasting damage to after your fall.