B725

36 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Last time I looked the West Midlands stretched across around 35 miles east to west old'un.  Derby also covers a pretty big area.  I agree though, not difficult to put in an even closer location, probably with the closest motorway link with each trade deal.

Maybe so but at least you know I am not in Kent or Glasgow, no one is asking for a post code, just rough location, there’s a bit of a difference traveling 30 miles than 200.

18 minutes ago, Swinton said:

Where are you walker570 just incase

Think I seen him mention Suffolk?

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Maybe so but at least you know I am not in Kent or Glasgow, no one is asking for a post code, just rough location, there’s a bit of a difference traveling 30 miles than 200.

Think I seen him mention Suffolk?

I don't think I have ever been in Suffolk. Oh yes when I travelled down to Harwich. Beautiful county and would have loved to live there ...no, I am in east Leicestershire close to the M42/A44 junction and brew first class proper coffee.

Just joshing old'un, I've spent a lot of my life living smack in the middle of the West Midlands.

41 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I don't think I have ever been in Suffolk. Oh yes when I travelled down to Harwich. Beautiful county and would have loved to live there ...no, I am in east Leicestershire close to the M42/A44 junction and brew first class proper coffee.

Just joshing old'un, I've spent a lot of my life living smack in the middle of the West Midlands.

I prefer tea, 2 sugars and stirred anti clockwise, please. :) B61 or near.

34 minutes ago, B725 said:

As an example it could say vibrator for sale well used £10 collection nr Chesterfield. And no I'm not selling one. 

Does it come with batteries? :hmm:

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I still need to visit when everything is in bloom :) 

10 hours ago, B725 said:

As an example it could say vibrator for sale well used £10 collection nr Chesterfield. And no I'm not selling one. 

Will it run on red diesel, and does it have a  kick start pedal ?.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Will it run on red diesel, and does it have a  kick start pedal ?.

Has to be red diesel and a self starter of course:good:

8 hours ago, team tractor said:

I still need to visit when everything is in bloom :) 

You missed the orchard in bloom ....  errr where you at The Peel then I can't remember:yay:.... your always welcome to come and have a stroll round.

17 hours ago, B725 said:

Would it not be possible if anyone selling stuff could put a general location in the ad if asking for collection,or am I hoping for too much. 

From some of the replies you have hade.

NOPE I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A SNOWBALLS IN HELL CHANCE!