Father’s Day gifts

team tractor

28 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I think he would be sick 🤢. Cool idea tho

I work 4 days a week with mine and give him a big hug everyday still. I’m 37 and know the harsh reality of illness and age. 

Now I have kids I realise how much my dad must love me

Having met you, that fact he still hangs around must definitely prove he loves you! 👍

18 hours ago, twenty said:

Don't know your budget, but an air balloon ride is a fantastic experience........maybe for you both ?

With their luck they would end up crash landing and in beds next to eachother in hospital.

On 07/06/2019 at 23:02, team tractor said:

With Father’s Day on route I’m stumped on something to get my dad.

he loves to fish , garden, is a joiner /my teacher. 

Hes close to 70 .

i don’t want to buy alcohol for him.

any ideas ??? He’s my dad and best mate

A magnet?

4 hours ago, figgy said:

With their luck they would end up crash landing and in beds next to eachother in hospital.

We’re not lucky enough for the same ward ;) 

4 hours ago, pigeon controller said:

Being 1948 vintage , last year my daughter bought me some Crocs in camo which I wear in the house all the time and on Holiday. I usually  receive some sarcastic T shirts which I would not buy myself but wear with pride. The one thing you must do is take Family pictures with yourself and children.

I bought him a mug last Xmas with master baiter on it 😂 his face was a picture. 

If his pocket knife is worn out then heinnie Haynes of Cardiff have an amazing selection of off-the-shelf stuff look particularly at GEC or Northfield knives they are traditional patterned knives like Barlow's congresses and Stockman but the blades are 1095 carbon steel a piece of cake to sharpen and they take a screaming sharp Edge. If you want to go a bit higher end look at Michael May knives of Sheffield he's the guy who took over Trevor Ablett tools and is now making similar pattern English pocket knives. If you want to go really high end look up Shing craft knives also based in Sheffield true custom maker and a thoroughly nice bloke his UK legal folding knives other kind of thing that you could hand down to your grandchildren's grandchildren. All legal and non locking and yet with such strong back Springs that you can use them in complete confidence. Absolute works of art