Falcon FN 19 Skeleton Help PLEASE!

Dekers

Mine is circa 2000 and FAC.

I have an indexing/magazine turning issue, and now it seems a leak from the quickfill adaptor at the end of the reservoir.

I suspect the gun could do with a good service.

Anyone know who works on them these days, preferably as near Reading as possible, but if needs must I'll have to travel.

Cheers!

hello, have you contacted Air Arms ? seal kits about £20, U tube video by badgerhill 54, nearest i could find thats a genuine air rife service shop is Air - fective in Crawley  Emmett and Stone web site say air rifle service, near Marlow  

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

These are easy enough to work on if you have the correct tools or ability to make them. I have rebuilt two for the same chap at my club.  one sub 12 and one FAC. The leaking will be cured by new orings but the indexing is a bit fiddly and faffy, but rewarding when you get it right. 

Edited by The Burpster

1 hour ago, Jega said:

Hi ,its well worth joining these guys mate ,loads of good advice from people who know Falcons inside out.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/falconowners/

Cheers, I have been a member for years, posted on there asking for help....still waiting

:good:

2 hours ago, The Burpster said:

These are easy enough to work on if you have the correct tools or ability to make them. I have rebuilt two for the same chap at my club.  one sub 12 and one FAC. The leaking will be cured by new orings but the indexing is a bit fiddly and faffy, but rewarding when you get it right. 

I may have the ability...not sure what tools I'd need,  but I think the gun really needs a good once over from someone who knows them!  :good:

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

I've got a dvd I will lend you if all else fails. Search my threads, I listed all the rings needed, and a take apart step by step

Cheers. As above, the gun needs a good once over/service, more than a few seals!

I'd be happy to give it to someone who knows them! :good:

Edited by Dekers

12 minutes ago, pickerup said:

as far as I know john bowkett  will only work on bsa rifles.  maybe wrong but im sure that's what he told me when he blue printed my  r10

might be worth asking him.

atb     p/u.

Pretty sure your right. I've heard he will work on the titan range, but won't touch a falcon. It was brought up on another forum 

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:23, Dekers said:

Mine is circa 2000 and FAC.

I have an indexing/magazine turning issue, and now it seems a leak from the quickfill adaptor at the end of the reservoir.

I suspect the gun could do with a good service.

Anyone know who works on them these days, preferably as near Reading as possible, but if needs must I'll have to travel.

Cheers!

You could try carl   at airtech   on    0777 829 5542    but  donnington near telfords  along way from you.

5 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i am sure they are now a part of Air Arms in Sussex ? i maybe wrong ? mind you i had dealings with NSP (never again !!!!)

NSP bought Falcon years back, they later bought Air Arms.

NSP owned them both, but Falcon is no more of course.

4 minutes ago, Dekers said:

NSP bought Falcon years back, they later bought Air Arms.

NSP owned them both, but Falcon is no more of course.

hello, ah your right,  i would join the UK airgun forum and contact a chap called cloverleaf, or put a post on asking if there is anyone around Reading that can help, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

28 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, ah your right,  i would join the UK airgun forum and contact a chap called cloverleaf, or put a post on asking if there is anyone around Reading that can help, 

I have spent hours reading about hw100s when I was looking to get one and since getting one I've read a lot more stuff on that forum, one thing that's very apparent is cloverleaf certainly knows his stuff. Some of his posts/topics are fascinating, the technical aspects are very impressive. :good: