Brexit - merged threads

scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Brexit thing aint never going to happen.................it has been enjineered that way from the outset.......

watch the metoric rise  of the far right party now after everything goes to hell in a basket........

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I was about to post the same link, Blair knows no limits as to how low he will stoop, it would appear we can now add  treason to to his other crimes including genocide. 

23 minutes ago, Mice! said:

No idea but the telegraph are saying they want a billion a week for any delays!! 

For what exactly ?
Is it costing them a billion a week, I know Drunker can put it away, but cmon....?

So what exactly is it for, whats the 39 billion for ?
If they came out with some kind of 'Its costing European business' ect , then we can find a way to level that up with a deal , or tariffs ect, they could put prices up ?

Why does it have to be paid to the EU ?

Its a bribe, protection money, extortion , demanding money with menaces, all of which are illegal.
I hope everyone is paying attention to their behaviour.

Just now, Rewulf said:

For what exactly ?
Is it costing them a billion a week, I know Drunker can put it away, but cmon....?

If they came out with some kind of 'Its costing European business' ect , then we can find a way to level that up with a deal , or tariffs ect, they could put prices up ?

Its a bribe, protection money, extortion , demanding money with menaces, all of which are illegal.

Purely to frighten any other country from having the audacity to stand up to the EU and to try and escape.

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

For what exactly ?

As I'm sure your already aware, from a legal standpoint we don't owe them a penny, let alone 39 billion and I would say we owe them next to nothing morally either, we had to pay a huge sum up front for commitments the UK had nothing to do with before we joined. 

No deal brexit and we can spend our 350 million a week on the NHS instead of giving it to junker and pals! 

15 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Purely to frighten any other country from having the audacity to stand up to the EU and to try and escape.

This more than anything.

12 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

As I'm sure your already aware, from a legal standpoint we don't owe them a penny, let alone 39 billion and I would say we owe them next to nothing morally either

And this.

But instead we get this...

Image may contain: outdoor and text

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

This more than anything.

And this.

But instead we get this...

Image may contain: outdoor and text

Bang on !

With speculation of a Brexit extension growing by the day, there are increasing suspicions that the UK and EU will stitch something up to avoid the hugely embarrassing spectacle of the UK taking part in the next European Parliament Elections, even if Article 50 has been extended past when the elections are due to take place in May. Farage will be the big winner – the Tories will be routed…

Leave Means Leave have now served legal notice on the Government to notify them that they will be taking legal action to ensure that voters can still take part in the European elections if the UK has failed to leave by that time. LML founder Richard Tice warns that “we cannot be in a situation where we become trapped in the EU without a say.” They have served a ‘pre-action’ notice to David Lidington today, Lidington now has a week to respond…

Read the legal letter in full here:

1-b17d55d0cb.jpg

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

Presumably the cash is for the continuing trade deal same as we may end up paying when we leave? 

So youre not sure what its for ?

Why doesnt some one in government clarify ?
I think the people who will be paying it, as in us the taxpayer, would like to know, and have the right to know, whats its for.

Also the EU needs to clarify what its going to do with it, is it to build Junker a new wine cellar , because hes emptied the last one ?
Is it to plug the budget black holes left by Brussels mismanagement ?
Or will it find its way into some more eastern European 'projects' or go into the EU s 'special instruments' dark hole ?

43 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

So youre not sure what its for ?

Why doesnt some one in government clarify ?
I think the people who will be paying it, as in us the taxpayer, would like to know, and have the right to know, whats its for.

Also the EU needs to clarify what its going to do with it, is it to build Junker a new wine cellar , because hes emptied the last one ?
Is it to plug the budget black holes left by Brussels mismanagement ?
Or will it find its way into some more eastern European 'projects' or go into the EU s 'special instruments' dark hole ?

I imagine its going to pay all the UK ploticians who have sold their morals to the EU.

Guido has crunched the numbers and can reveal that since the EU was created in 1992, the size of the combined Commonwealth economy has ballooned by 258%, whereas the EU’s combined economies have grown by just 119%. Added to this, the average EU growth rate today sits at just 1.4%, less than half of that of the Commonwealth’s 3.3%. Happy Commonwealth Day!

The EU has only ever signed a paltry six FTAs with Commonwealth countries, meaning the UK has been held back from fully engaging with Commonwealth powerhouses like India, New Zealand, Nigeria, Australia, or Pakistan. Staying in the EU’s Customs Union would mean our terms of trade with naturally close Commonwealth friends will still be dictated by the EU…

34 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Many a true word.... 

I,d bet they are all true! The EU is a corrupt cesspit of bureaucrats, and their civil servants.

So what happens (if and ) when we leave with (hopefully) NO DEAL on 29/ 3...and we refuse to (agree to ) give them the 39 Billion?  What can they do to us, the citizens?  They can't control us or indeed their own EU people and cannot stop their countries from trading with us.  If they try to impose higher tariffs on us, then we just refuse to buy from them, their industries suffer and then , as has happened in France,  people demonstrate/ protest/ riots/ etc.  The EU will fall...the sooner, the better!