scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Interesting article in mens health around food / dietary implications of no deal Brexit.

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/nutrition/a26905784/the-brexit-diet/

:lol:

5 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

I actually wish the EU had tipped us fish last night and forced the government and parliaments hand to either jump off the no deal cliff or revoke article 50.

Do you mean this cliff!

Screenshot_20190411-160315.png.f66f8abf5ccb7f0a79f09a59b69ec848.png

Edited by Newbie to this

5 hours ago, Dekers said:

You simply couldn't make up the mess the Government and Parliament have made of this, so what does anyone expect is going to happen by 31 October?

No doubt TM's deal will be watered down even more to the extend we are still in, pay them a fortune but have no voting rights or any control/veto!

I expect a lot of small people demanding something from me or they will do something nasty!

and the kids will be out trick or treating!

47 minutes ago, ditchman said:

look lets talk about it.......what about this....put it past the Mrs.....daily instalments....cant say fairer than that.....

I checked the rule book, no negotiation with terrorists, sorry 😛

4 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Do you mean this cliff!

Screenshot_20190411-160315.png.f66f8abf5ccb7f0a79f09a59b69ec848.png

Funny yes but it proved, or at least reinforced, an interesting point.

Good graphic that!

Looks like the prediction that many of us have made on here regarding a wipe out for all the major party's come the next general election could well be correct. 

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-backlash-party-activists-fear-hostility-could-turn-sinister-11691211

And this made me chuckle. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/video/News/jean-claude-juncker-rwanda-fire-video-first-lady-jeannette-kagame-ceremony-brexit-eu-european-a8864821.html

Edited by 12gauge82

Nigel Farage has just spoken about launching his Brexit party, as the other MPs are going or gone on their Easter break.

No sure what he can achieve but if your looking for a protest vote that's surely got to be it.

Given the EU elections coming up he might have a few politicians worried.

48 minutes ago, Mice! said:

....... but if your looking for a protest vote that's surely got to be it.

Given the EU elections coming up he might have a few politicians worried.

Agreed.  I would be nervous about 'protesting with my vote' in a General election.  In European elections I shall vote to show my 'displeasure' - it is quite possible the new MEPs may never even take their seats.

A lefty Labour administration would wreak havoc on our economy and international relations and Diane Abbot and Corbyn are already saying silly things about refusing to extradite Julian Assange to the USA.  It isn't/shouldn't be a political decision - it is a matter for the due process of the courts.  We have extradition laws and treaties we have to follow.  For politicians to make silly 'anti USA interests' speeches will only do us no favours with the USA - with who we do (and need to continue to do) masses of trade.

9 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Agreed.  I would be nervous about 'protesting with my vote' in a General election.  In European elections I shall vote to show my 'displeasure' - it is quite possible the new MEPs may never even take their seats.

A lefty Labour administration would wreak havoc on our economy and international relations and Diane Abbot and Corbyn are already saying silly things about refusing to extradite Julian Assange to the USA.  It isn't/shouldn't be a political decision - it is a matter for the due process of the courts.  We have extradition laws and treaties we have to follow.  For politicians to make silly 'anti USA interests' speeches will only do us no favours with the USA - with who we do (and need to continue to do) masses of trade.

What concerns me - along with everyone else by the sound of it - is an equal possibility that they may never leave them.:oops:

23 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I will never vote Conservative or Labour again and told me MP such. I'm passed caring if Corbyn and his cronies get in. If he does it will be the ruin of this country but it will have been brought about by some remainers and their lack of respect for democracy, and it will be well deserved by them!

I know I'm only one vote but I know many who feel exactly the same.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

I will never vote Conservative or Labour again and told me MP such. I'm passed caring if Corbyn and his cronies get in. If he does it will be the ruin of this country but it will have been brought about by some remainers and their lack of respect for democracy, and it will be well deserved by them!

I know I'm only one vote but I know many who feel exactly the same.

My thoughts also

1 minute ago, Jaymo said:

£20 says that your ‘protest’ votes or vetoes last only a couple of rounds !!!!!!!

Shall I PM you my details so you can send the money.

I will never vote for either of the parties again. I will vote though. 

Labour were already out because of what Bliar and Brown did to this country, now the Conservatives are out because of May and her blatant disregard for democracy and her willingness to pile lie apon lie, whilst doing the complete opposite.

12 minutes ago, crosswaters said:

And how would you like to pay me !!!

Ping me your voting card choices for next four years and will send the cash across.

Or send me your full name, address and bank details along with your card exp and CVC 🙂

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

this i think is a bit spooky.....................

i think Phillip Hammond (chancellor).............looks like Charles De gaulle's son.............................Hmmmmm

what do you rekon ?

need someone clever to put up a split photo 

10 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

Apparently 22 thousand bikers turned up in London today, there are videos on Faceache but I haven't seen it on the TV.

I saw a video on facebook that had no commentry about its content and assumed it was about Brexit:

But I think it might be have been about a squaddie getting a raw deal, and yet .Guv wonders why it cannot get enough recruits and blames an agency for not producing enough mugs volunteers to get nicked for following orders from superior officers - who get orders from politicians who should be the one's to blame.

Edited by Dave-G