Brexit - merged threads

scouser

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

I assumed it was a ‘she’ due to the nature of ‘moaning at being given something for nothing’ , a trait my wife also shares 🙂

Dont know you personally, unless.......... well, how many degrees of separation is there? Six or so!

Does the author really not want it? “He” ( see, I can learn from my mistakes), could quite easily step down in protest and possibly garner a much greater respect than the person who says “ look, I don’t need all of this, I’m prepared to travel by cheaper means, carry a single laptop and there is no need for me to claim me €300 attendance allowance..........”, or he can carry on and if we don’t leave for years, be quite happy to continue to do so and receive his Pension.

Articles in any media., are designed to inform- how they inform is of course subject to the author, the authors source or intentions and of course, his publishers stance.

I personally miss the Daily Sport ( ex gf ran a few newsagents and used to flick through all sorts 🙂 ) 

He has already stated that his wage as an MEP will go to charity.

Not sure about his expenses. He is a very successful businessman, I believe. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Tice

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trouble with "my dad voted liebour so i vote liebour " ,when asked but why dont you make your own mind up with whats happening today they look at you like your satan because you said think for yourself .Fingers crossed enough feel betrayed enough as you say to vote against these self serving troughhounds 

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

He has had to grovel....................TBP have taken the position that, if you make false accusations against them, they will sue !More power to their elbow...!

3 hours ago, Jaymo said:

I assumed it was a ‘she’ due to the nature of ‘moaning at being given something for nothing’ , a trait my wife also shares 🙂

Dont know you personally, unless.......... well, how many degrees of separation is there? Six or so!

Does the author really not want it? “He” ( see, I can learn from my mistakes), could quite easily step down in protest and possibly garner a much greater respect than the person who says “ look, I don’t need all of this, I’m prepared to travel by cheaper means, carry a single laptop and there is no need for me to claim me €300 attendance allowance..........”, or he can carry on and if we don’t leave for years, be quite happy to continue to do so and receive his Pension.

Articles in any media., are designed to inform- how they inform is of course subject to the author, the authors source or intentions and of course, his publishers stance.

I personally miss the Daily Sport ( ex gf ran a few newsagents and used to flick through all sorts 🙂 ) 

While he remains in Brussels, and whilst we are still tied to this political excrement, he is able to generate trouble for the EU....more power to his elbow!

51 minutes ago, clakk said:

Well just to add to the pot as it were Tom Watson deputy leader of the communist workers trotsyists <Liebour to anyone else> has just been interviewed admitting their the party of remain and europe are our friends .He even had the gall to admit although his constituancy voted out by 68% he will still vote remain because its what he wants to and he knows whats best for them.

Well all those waiting for Brexit watching  you were 100% aware of this as you and the great leader have done your rotten best to backpeddle and stop and control then overturn brexit .

I just hope your local party call you in to explain why you know best what they want even though they voted out and deselect you for such crass condescension and arrogance

Sadly, they will not, as tribalsim is deeply ingrained in the Labour voters souls! The Tories will dump some of their Remoaner MPs, but the local Labour Party associations are either Momentum lead, or are just lacking the guts to do it!

40 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Saw Watson what an insincere, untrustworthy slimeball! If labour become the remainer party he wants, they may win back the remainer voters who went over to the Lib Dems? but...…..they will hopefully lose a lot of Labour leave voters? who may migrate to the Brexit Party?

Correct! Quite a few where I live have dumped Labour because of either a. Corbyn, or b. they voted Leave!

A group of MPs have take the Met police to court, because they arent finding Vote Leave guilty fast enough.
Rather than put their money where their remoaning mouths are, they have crowdfunded the £12,000 to do this.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/19/mps-take-met-to-court-over-leave-campaign-investigation-delays

The fact is , the investigation cannot progress until the electoral commission hands over all the 'evidence' necessary.
After a year since the NCA took the smear   job on , it seems strange how the totally unbiased :lol: EC hasnt done so.
A cynical person might thnk its because they dont actually have any ?

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

They probably did and told him to deactivate his twitter account.

That wouldnt surprise me at all.

Trouble is these days, eyes are everywhere on social media, and anything juicy gets retweeted or snapshots taken.

28 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

There seems to be a feet dragging exercise going on with the alleged by-election fraud investigation in Peterborough too!

YEP! could that be because they would rather have a dodgy labour candidate as the MP than admit the Brexit party actually won fair and square?

at least until after the Tory leadership election.

Edited by Vince Green

I thought this was interesting!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-warned-toxic-second-16543333

From the article;

"Labour MPs  predominantly representing Leave seats have warned Jeremy Corbyn that backing a second referendum would be "toxic" to the bedrock of the party's supporters.

Twenty-six MPs have signed a letter urging the party leader to "put the national interest first" and back a deal before October 31.

They warned that a no-deal outcome would "alienate" many who supported the party at the last general election".

It would appear that there are at least some Honorable Members left!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Syntax!

On 17/06/2019 at 16:00, Jaymo said:

The ‘Sun’ , do you read it because they stopped the ‘Daily Sport’ and it’s “A hamburger ate my husband” headlines 🙂

Quote “ I was issued with an ipad and two laptops, one for Brussels and one for Strasbourg” - oh well, I’m issued with and iPad and a sod off sized plane in order to do my job, but it’s not mine to keep same as those items. If she says that she doesn’t need any of them, then I’m sure she could hand them back!

Not sticking up for all of it, but some of it really is sensationalism, written to sell newspapers. Other parts of their description are no different from taking up employment at almost any Company, even McD will dish out a uniform and explain their free meal policies ( perks of the job I think we used to call it before we society started the “it’s not fair, I want it” mentality) 

Could be worse, he could be a Guardian reader..........soon to be their only one?

On 18/06/2019 at 11:30, Rewulf said:

That bastion of unbiased, impartial integrity ? 

Surely not ? 😂

Is he a "bastion"?  That,s not the word I heard.....:innocent:

On 23/06/2019 at 10:30, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I thought this was interesting!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-warned-toxic-second-16543333

From the article;

"Labour MPs  predominantly representing Leave seats have warned Jeremy Corbyn that backing a second referendum would be "toxic" to the bedrock of the party's supporters.

Twenty-six MPs have signed a letter urging the party leader to "put the national interest first" and back a deal before October 31.

They warned that a no-deal outcome would "alienate" many who supported the party at the last general election".

It would appear that there are at least some Honorable Members left!

Yes, my MP is one of them!

Finally, Aaron Banks has had enough of this idiot, and is sueing!

Arron Banks has finally had enough of the codswallop. He is suing Carole Cadwalladr for defamation on two grounds; she claimed in a speech (above) to The Conventiontwo weeks ago that “We know the Russian Government offered money to Arron Banks.”

Secondly, in the Ted Talk above she said “And I’m not even going to go into the lies that Arron Banks has told about his covert relationship with the Russian Government.”

Banks says he took no money and he has no covert relationshipNow he is going to sue her to prove it or pay up…

Source: Guido Fawkes

Go, Aaron! Time her lies were exposed!

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

havnt been on this thread for 2 weeks..............

ive got "brexit burnout"

'Here mate, yeah you, got some quality Brexit chat for ya, itll blow ya mind man, Im tellin ya, or Ive got Eu s... trippy as , but theyll cost ya.
So what'll it be bro.

:lol: