Matt Cross dishing dirt on Packham today

Papercase

If you are on twitter he's worth following for GL updates https://twitter.com/wildforest_matt

his blog is here. https://countrysidecontroversial.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/the-email/

Blub of the post - go on the  blog to read the rest.

Below is the text of an email sent by Chris Packham to the Vice Chancellor of Northampton University.

I have verified that it is genuine.

I am reproducing it without comment and I invite you to ask yourself what he was hoping to achieve by sending this email.

Following the Email are the responses from the University and Dr Hills.

For legal reasons I will not accept comments on this post. "

TEXT IN LINK!

Sooner or later this man will implode. The interesting thing will be who gets sucked in. The DG of the BBC is now moaning that he found a recent decision difficult. Hang on, Tone, you're paid c£450k plus perks to make such decisions so stop complaining. But don't worry, a duff decision and misguided ongoing support of one particular man should ensure a period of gardening leave 'ere too long.

So I'm going to put my head above the parapet here and ask am I the only one on here watching springwatch this year? 

I don't for a second agree with any of CP's movement or opinions - in fact they make my blood boil. However - I'm willing to look past him and enjoy the incredible filming that shows our amazing flora and fauna.

Am i the only one?

5 hours ago, wymberley said:

Sooner or later this man will implode. The interesting thing will be who gets sucked in. The DG of the BBC is now moaning that he found a recent decision difficult. Hang on, Tone, you're paid c£450k plus perks to make such decisions so stop complaining. But don't worry, a duff decision and misguided ongoing support of one particular man should ensure a period of gardening leave 'ere too long.

I could make the decisions for him and he could follow out of the door.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

Just goes to show orgs shouldnt be afraid of him, rebut with logic and good grace and he goes off to find an easier victim - banging out an email is easy, debating with people who know their stuff is really hard!

Exactly right:good:........he won't engage with experts

Numpty packham the "wildlife expert" 😂😱 needs to be taken down a peg or two (I.m.o) I think that that email and reply should be put into s tv program brodcast at peak times so that the unfortunate members of the general public can see his underhand methods of promoting his personal garbage 

On 13/06/2019 at 14:08, Papercase said:

So I'm going to put my head above the parapet here and ask am I the only one on here watching springwatch this year? 

I don't for a second agree with any of CP's movement or opinions - in fact they make my blood boil. However - I'm willing to look past him and enjoy the incredible filming that shows our amazing flora and fauna.

Am i the only one?

I used to watch it but not anymore.

On 13/06/2019 at 14:08, Papercase said:

Am i the only one?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!