Matt Cross dishing dirt on Packham today

Papercase

25 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

I've not watched Spring Watch but each time I see CP he seems to be in a new jacket with product names emblasend across it , sometimes five jackets in a programme. Other such presenters have tape placed over the logo or name. 

Any others noticed this or is it just me 

This was mentioned on something I watched or overheard the other day. Apparently there is quite a bit of sly product placement on the odd beeb programme. 

1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

I've not watched Spring Watch but each time I see CP he seems to be in a new jacket with product names emblasend across it , sometimes five jackets in a programme. Other such presenters have tape placed over the logo or name. 

Spot on PC! Very true! I have Watched it! Partly Because of great footage and a lifetime love of all things nature! Now mainly because it 's like know thy enemy! !!!  He may have a massive knowledge of all tings nature but comes across as very being very uncomfortable and so so fake!  Can see it in the other presenters working with him and that is in a heavily scripted and edited program !      NB

22 hours ago, pigeon controller said:

Do nt watch springwatch but was at an antiques road show and someone in the crowd who was in camera shot was asked to remove a fleece because of a logo

As they dislike/refuse/twist any debate on anything that challenges them and dose not fit with there views or agenda maybe we and our orgs should attend the Hen Harrier Day 19 that they are hosting!? It at Carsington Water Derbyshire on Sunday PM 11th August for any folk living that way. Even if it was to just help/open the eyes of some of those attending understand that we are not the ignorant monied casual  killers they continue to portray us to be and that a lot of us are as knowledgeable and passionate about all things nature as any of them! Not just getting angry shouty and negative but actually making a difference doing real conservation where it matters!   NB 

On 14/06/2019 at 15:17, hodge911 said:

The programme as such is not too bad (especially Michaela) but on principle that numpty packham is on has stopped me watching it the man is a **** 

Specsavers for you bud, believe she flew in from South African home to act like a child alongside Packham and Williams. More gesturing and hand movements than Chimps at tea time?

"What has the BBC done about it?"

Precisely nothing .BBC = Biased Broadcasting Company .

Unless we protest such as on Points of View etc. The BBC will continue to run roughshod over Us , its licence payers .

Chris Packham and many others are unscrupulous, unprincipled parasites , who need to be dismissed.