MAXTEL spot lights

Walker570

I have a pair of these superb driving lamps on my Land Rover, unfortunately the lens on one got smacked with a stone from a truck on the motorway and is badly cracked.  I would like to get a replacement lens or a replacement lamp.  Have had a look on the web and can find a couple of sales for two lamps of the same kind but obviously prefer one or a new lens.

Anyone on here have the same problem ?   I understand that this particular 210mm (9 inch) model is no longer made.  I would be happy to sell the good one to someone with the same problem or buy their spare.  These lamps are stainless steel not chrome.

They do have some ribbing, but your idea might be necessary if on my next MOT the engineer decides to say the cracked one is dangerous.  At the moment it is smooth enough that you cannot feel the cracks as you run a hand over it.    They are excellent lamps and not cheap, a pair today cost anything from £80 to £100.  They seriously reach out as well as giving some side coverage as well down twisty lanes.  Thanks for the suggestion.