Seems the French know how to treat effluent governments

Dave-G

I’d say your first instinct is right. Whilst she lacks the usual camo gear and facial hair, she does have the obligatory deep throat style contact buried deep the government, some kind of label (special hospital?) on the arm and two amulets one of which appears to be a man pulling sticks from his bottom and the other some kind of symbol (anti illuminati?).

Not mention spouting a load of cobblers.

17 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

First instinct is the woman's a nutjob. News of this hasn't yet reached my team in the South of France. Shutting down the country on a Saturday seems a bit odd, no?

23 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

two amulets one of which appears to be a man pulling sticks from his bottom and the other some kind of symbol (anti illuminati?).

Not sure what the man figure one is, it looks like a bow, so could be a Sagittarius type symbol, the other one is Thors hammer, so Pagan/Norse.

Just now, SpringDon said:

I’ll give you Mjolnir but the bow? That only works if the mans “arms” are the bow limbs so it’s actually an armless man firing himself from a bow. So I’ll stick with my bottom theory for now.

Whatever floats your boat 😂

21 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

If you full screen the video it looks more like a woman holding two knifes or similar, also why is the painting to the left turned so it cant be seen and what are those things hanging on the wall next to it.

They look like astrological symbols, one could be Aquarius, or planetary symbols, the picture could be a family portrait, maybe a nude ? Ive not listened to what shes saying, my computer has no sound, and Im not that interested, but the woman is fairly obviously into Pagan/ spiritual stuff.
In some peoples books that automatically qualifies them for the nut job label, however there are more people than you think who practice mild Paganism.

troll cross

Troll cross , protects against internet trolls 😆

14 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

To be clear my nutjob comment was based on what she was saying rather than what she wears or hangs on her walls. The reverse picture is a weird one though.

Ive listened to it now, I was expecting something weird as..

So shes saying someones told her in France, that electric prices have gone up , and theyre going to kick off Gilet Jeune style next weekend about it ?
Figuratively speaking 'shut France down'

Whats so nutty about that ?
They put fuel up and it kicked off, it still is , but our press dont report it any more.
Maybe theres an underground movement for a general strike ? Its hardly beyond the realms of possibility is it ?

When we got told about economic apocalypse , WW3 no European travel, and *gasp! , no avacados,  due to Brexit, no one questioned the sanity of those comments.
How strange...

Theres a lot of weird freak ex-pats in Denmark. they go there to escape the tyranny of the ruling classes.. this would work if wasnt for the ruling classes in Denmark that now tell them what to do... Dont ask me how i know this, suffice to say someone told me, [a contact] so it must be true

Edited by islandgun

23 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

troll cross

Troll cross , protects against internet trolls 😆

Ive listened to it now, I was expecting something weird as..

So shes saying someones told her in France, that electric prices have gone up , and theyre going to kick off Gilet Jeune style next weekend about it ?
Figuratively speaking 'shut France down'

Whats so nutty about that ?
They put fuel up and it kicked off, it still is , but our press dont report it any more.
Maybe theres an underground movement for a general strike ? Its hardly beyond the realms of possibility is it ?

When we got told about economic apocalypse , WW3 no European travel, and *gasp! , no avacados,  due to Brexit, no one questioned the sanity of those comments.
How strange...

Like I said first instinct was nut job talking rubbish. Happy to be proved wrong, not holding my breath. Nobody I know in France knows anything about France going up in flames on the 22nd.

3 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Like I said first instinct was nut job talking rubbish. Happy to be proved wrong, not holding my breath. Nobody I know in France knows anything about France going up in flames on the 22nd.

Did they not see the advert on TF, or see the full page ad in Le Monde ? 🙄

It might well not happen, even if it does, it probably wont affect too many people, the woman has took a bit of info about an intention, used a bit of creative descriptory language , and made herself and her paganism something trending.
Like I say , Ive heard far worse, from (supposedly) far more sensible people.

22 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Did they not see the advert on TF, or see the full page ad in Le Monde ? 🙄

It might well not happen, even if it does, it probably wont affect too many people, the woman has took a bit of info about an intention, used a bit of creative descriptory language , and made herself and her paganism something trending.
Like I say , Ive heard far worse, from (supposedly) far more sensible people.

I don't think we are particularly disagreeing on anything here. Brexit wasn't at the forefront of my mind on this story though. Nowt wrong with a bit of paganism in my humble opinion.