Seems the French know how to treat effluent governments

Dave-G

I just love how she looks like she is expecting the FBI to bust her door down any moment 🙂

Just messaged my Nephew who lives and works in and around Cannes- he might only be 18 but they are usually the ones in the ‘know’ ( as he was about the gillet juane) and he states that “nothing’s been said here that I know of” .....

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

I just love how she looks like she is expecting the FBI to bust her door down any moment 🙂

Just messaged my Nephew who lives and works in and around Cannes- he might only be 18 but they are usually the ones in the ‘know’ ( as he was about the gillet juane) and he states that “nothing’s been said here that I know of” .....

Cannes isnt usually the hotbed of rioting in France is it ? 😄

4 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Maybe there is a publicity ban in the South, you know the doing of the illuminati or the French equivalent of the gestapo or <insert whatever else here>, as my sources are predominantly in Sophia Antipolis and Antibes 🙂

Just now, Raja Clavata said:

Maybe there is a publicity ban in the South, you know the doing of the illuminati or the French equivalent of the gestapo or <insert whatever else here>, as my sources are predominantly in Sophia Antipolis and Antibes 🙂

You never know ....🙈

5 hours ago, SpringDon said:

I’ll give you Mjolnir but the bow? That only works if the mans “arms” are the bow limbs so it’s actually an armless man firing himself from a bow. So I’ll stick with my bottom theory for now.

Surely I'm not the only one on here that does what the figure appears to be doing ie drying my nether regions with a towel? It's the Norwegian symbol for man after a shower! (Or woman as I don't want to be labelled sexist.)

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Cannes isnt usually the hotbed of rioting in France is it ? 😄

🙂

its not far from our place, last time I was there the GJ’s were so polite even if you didn’t but their “little wares” sidelines they were selling.

I have also witnessed with strikes before the burning of trees across major roads and blockades of the two major airports. 

With the ‘uber’ protests at Nice airport the local taxi boys put an Uber in its roof...

But, just because it’s not Paris doesn’t mean the issues aren’t the same! 

Edited by Jaymo

1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

Surely I'm not the only one on here that does what the figure appears to be doing ie drying my nether regions with a towel? It's the Norwegian symbol for man after a shower! (Or woman as I don't want to be labelled sexist.)

Could be, could be. I’ll mark you down as another subscriber to the bottom club.

I'm in Menton, on hols, and needed to hire a car. I checked out the warning triangle and asked where the required gilet jaune was.

"People keep stealing them. They only cost a few euros, but they constantly disappear".

So maybe there will be problems on the Riviera?

14 hours ago, amateur said:

I'm in Menton, on hols, and needed to hire a car. I checked out the warning triangle and asked where the required gilet jaune was.

"People keep stealing them. They only cost a few euros, but they constantly disappear".

So maybe there will be problems on the Riviera?

Was only thinking to myself yesterday that it must almost be that time of year!

Enjoy my friend

It's the 22nd of June and this corner of France is working fine.

Autoroute to Nice Airport open, with no more than the usual delays. Daughter, SIL and granddaughters all safely on their flight home.

Wife and I now relaxing with a lovely vin blanc.

What a load of scaremongering. 

31 minutes ago, amateur said:

Autoroute to Nice Airport open, with no more than the usual delays. Daughter, SIL and granddaughters all safely on their flight home.

Yer, seems that way lol.

3 hours ago, amateur said:

Funny that, so she was indeed a nut job.