Hatsan Flash PCP

Newbie to this

Hi guys

Has anyone had any experience with the Hatsan Flash PCP air rifle.

I have a friend who is looking to maybe purchase one and he is looking for some opinions on them.

I must say it does look like a good deal.

I think he said £320 for the rifle with a scope, pump and case. 

Any opinions would be helpful.

Edit - his budget is around £500 all in if anyone has any other suggestions.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Hi guys

Has anyone had any experience with the Hatsan Flash PCP air rifle.

I have a friend who is looking to maybe purchase one and he is looking for some opinions on them.

I must say it does look like a good deal.

I think he said £320 for the rifle with a scope, pump and case. 

Any opinions would be helpful.

Edit - his budget is around £500 all in if anyone has any other suggestions.

hello, this is a new one to me, so looked at a few reviews and prices, it has all the right specifications, light weight/ including pump/scope/ 2 stage trigger, large magazine capacity, 177 and 22, only thing to me is low shot count, fixed air tube 165 cc /  200 bar/ 2900 PSI, just to add, with a £500 budget he could look at a Hatsan NP O2 £300 ish but your need a silencer/scope/and bottle, or you may find a good second hand full pcp kit as i mentioned like a HW 100, see what others think, cheers

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 hours ago, Mr.C said:

Pick up a second hand S400 kit and have change for an air bottle. 

Yep, if you need something lighter an S 200 would fit the bill. IMO nothing better in sub 12.

A Milbro clearview scope 3-9 x32 AEOG will do all needed.

Edited by old man

Probs freeads.

£500 budget will get you loads of options. Example I've bought my fx cyclone and full set up for under that price. 

9 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

I would shop around for a used S410, buy a cheap set of mounts off the Bay and a used scope - should be able to source the lot for under £500 and will, if looked after, hold it's value.

Cracking guns 

Just got this for £250 

Its a bsa scorpion single shot in .22 

Old model from 2006 .

Shooting today and it likes every pellet ive put through it .single holeing at 25 yds .it could be the least pellet fussy gun ive ever had /shot .

75 shots at 11+ fpe and quiet .

What a fantastic gun .

You dont have to buy new there are some amazing bargins to be had if u shop about 

IMG_20190614_184703.jpg

Edited by Ultrastu

Update - I've just spoke to him after finding a nice S410 about 30 minutes away, and well in budget. But he has decided to go with the Hatsan flash. (without even holding it). He has shoot my S410 so knows how well they shoot.

Thanks for all of your replies. I'll update with how it performs when he finally gets it and I get to shoot it. I'm curious myself as to how it will perform. For that money, if it shoots well, it may well be a good buy.

Edited by Newbie to this

42 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Update - I've just spoke to him after finding a nice S410 about 30 minutes away, and well in budget. But he has decided to go with the Hatsan flash. (without even holding it). He has shoot my S410 so knows how well they shoot.

Thanks for all of your replies. I'll update with how it performs when he finally gets it and I get to shoot it. I'm curious myself as to how it will perform. For that money, if it shoots well, it may well be a good buy.

hello, that would be good to see, maybe a few pics, shot count interests me? whats he getting 177/22, cheers 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sam triple said:

theres a review on Airgun101.com of the Hatsan Flash ,maybe worth a watch before buying

Thanks for that, I will pass it on to him. But I think he may have changed his mind altogether because he still hasn't purchased it yet.

I think it was a case of wanting one, but not really having a need or anywhere to use it, apart from his garden.

7 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Thanks for that, I will pass it on to him. But I think he may have changed his mind altogether because he still hasn't purchased it yet.

I think it was a case of wanting one, but not really having a need or anywhere to use it, apart from his garden.

hello, if he justs want a plinker for the garden, there is the victory PR 900, you would get this, plus a scope/ and pump off ebay for less than £300, if that was me a second hand HW 99 S in 177 with scope can be had around £200.

I picked up a bsa lightening xl tac in .22 last month .(its got a bit of surface rust on the barrel )for £100 .it shoots really well and ive just used it on a airgun training day to teach over 100 people firing around 1000 shots without issue .Possibly the best bang for buck ive ever spent .

There is a nice wood version in my local rfd for £180 tempting me .

21 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Where the **** do you find these bargains 😂 that scorpion is like new

think he has a crystal ball?

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:01, Ultrastu said:

I picked up a bsa lightening xl tac in .22 last month .(its got a bit of surface rust on the barrel )for £100 .it shoots really well and ive just used it on a airgun training day to teach over 100 people firing around 1000 shots without issue .Possibly the best bang for buck ive ever spent .

There is a nice wood version in my local rfd for £180 tempting me .

you should start a little side-line Stu, selling on BSA rifles 👍