We’re back in business !

18 minutes ago, B B said:

Avery clearly reads the comets on here or elsewhere and its clear he is clueless on ammo conservation  most things and for heavens sake don’t educate him.  His ignorance continues to do him justice let it stay that way.

:good:

Yep, absolutely. His thoughts on money are that it's best to spend someone else's.. I would imagine that he's equally opinioned with ideas so let's not give him any that he can then use against us.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wymberley said:

:good:

Yep, absolutely. His thoughts on money are that it's best to spend someone else's.. I would imagine that he's equally opinioned with ideas so let's not give him any that he can then use against us.

not sure what you mean in the last part of your post?, surely as been stated, he can easily look here for any education/ideas?

3 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Litter the land with plastic though, and a lot of shooters still feel it's not got the knock down power lead gives you. 

32gm 4s smack pigeons hard at 50 yards. That is surely enough for most pigeon shooters. Hopefully the wad issue will be resolved with the recent advances in technology.

On 15/06/2019 at 09:57, wymberley said:

Not doing too bad here, but could do with some back up.

I posted in his blog on the GL, about the Songbird Survival website and their stance on Magpie predating songbirds. and how it differed from his. it went up quickly as did his reply in which he denied their findings. I replied with a copy and paste of the websites findings at about 3-00 pm. strangely this failed to be put up... im wondering who his moderating team are and if perhaps it goes by the name of Avery

Edited by islandgun

He is cluless personaly i would not entertain him, there is nothing to be gained from interaction with such a fool. Island gun as just posted what happened when the moron is given real facts. he will only use anything said as propaganda if he can so why entertain the fool.

11 minutes ago, B B said:

He is cluless personaly i would not entertain him, there is nothing to be gained from interaction with such a fool. Island gun as just posted what happened when the moron is given real facts. he will only use anything said as propaganda if he can so why entertain the fool.

My post by the Songbird Survival org proved him wrong and was written by respected conservationists .. Found out in a lie. he now needs to be pushed by as many as possible..... [what else is he lying about ?]

Edited by islandgun

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

My post by the Songbird Survival org proved him wrong and was written by respected conservationists .. Found out in a lie. he now needs to be pushed by as many as possible..... [what else is he lying about ?]

Lies and half truths eddied to fit in with his chain of thought are what makes these people sound plausible.  The hapless individuals who helped fund their exploits, must by now be aware that they were just funding an anti gun group with no interest in conservation. 

12 hours ago, B B said:

Lies and half truths eddied to fit in with his chain of thought are what makes these people sound plausible.  The hapless individuals who helped fund their exploits, must by now be aware that they were just funding an anti gun group with no interest in conservation. 

If only that was true.. most are happy to be lead around by the nose if they think they are saving the animals

Just checked and he has put up my reply..... some 6 hrs later

Edited by islandgun