Ex WPC Demonstrates Extremely Poor Judgement

TIGHTCHOKE

7 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

She was dismissed for unprofessional behaviour before this happened. So yes she was a tool all along. 

I think walkers comment stands tbh.

Utter garbage, neither you nor walker interviewed her, you have no idea how she did on assessment or what her academic ability was. But you can find criticism of the people who employed her, based on an event which was still to occur.

5 hours ago, toontastic said:

I'm guessing unlike you the person doing the interview didn't have access to a crystal ball. 

When I joined your background was very closely monitored and we did two years proper probation where our every move was noted.  I saw half a dozen kicked out before the end of their probation, one who would have made a very good copper because he fell asleeep one morning when on nights. Bear in mind very few of us then joined with the aim of being an Assistant Chief Constable in 3 yrs, we joined to serve the public who paid our wages.  The whole police system has gone to rat doo doo.

Edited by Walker570

11 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

When I joined your background was very closely monitored and we did two years proper probation where our every move was noted.  

But even back then and going through all that you still had the odd bad apple. Doesn't make whoever interviewed them responsible.

6 minutes ago, toontastic said:

But even back then and going through all that you still had the odd bad apple. Doesn't make whoever interviewed them responsible.

Very rare to get a bad apple back then....1962 .... big problem came much later with gender/racial selection. I make my position straight away having said that. My partner on the cars in the last four years was a young lady who you did not mess with, a superb copper in every way and I had three other girls on the unit of the same ilk. I also had a young black lad again of the very same standard, quality copper.  We had another coloured lad join and myself and another senior PC had our doubts from the start and after a year or so we approached our Inspector and voiced our concerns. He agreed with us but said it was political dynamite and he couldn't do or say anything.  18 months after I retired another PC who worked with me told me that this person had been arrested and charged with laundering drug money.  In 1962 his feet would not have touched and he probably would not have been signed on in the first place, seeing who he was KNOWN to be associating with.  Been there mate, got the T Shirt.