RFD Northamptonshire

samadams21

Does anybody know of any good RFD In Northampton? 

I’ve been in a few shops (no names) but sadly not been as helpful as I would like/ don’t have the time to have a talk. 

Around 10 years I spoke with a really helpful and friendly guy who was able to give me loads of advice and bothered to spend a little time explaining. I think his name was Lawrence but I really can’t remember to be sure. 

Any help would be brilliant. 

I've been to Northampton Gun Company a few times, without issue. The Gun Cupboard in Wellingborough is pretty good too, as are Gilders in Kettering.

If you don't mind going a little further, I can recommend R&K Stockcraft and Donaldson's, both down MK way, but not really that far from you.......

What is it you're looking for ? 

Edited by Blackbriar

Try wabbitbosher off here - he's based in Kettering and a more helpful chap you will struggle to meet - talk the hind legs off a Donkey and with his pockets pulled out he does an amazing Elephant impression.Look on gunwatch and find an advert that says bargain - see full article and you will find his number. 

Edited by bruno22rf

2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I've been to Northampton Gun Company a few times, without issue. The Gun Cupboard in Wellingborough is pretty good too, as are Gilders in Kettering.

If you don't mind going a little further, I can recommend R&K Stockcraft and Donaldson's, both down MK way, but not really that far from you.......

What is it you're looking for ? 

I’m looking to buy a budget (£200-£300)12g shotgun. But I’m not sure what I want so wanted to have a good chat with someone.

Will try these recommendations. Thank you 🙏 

2 hours ago, samadams21 said:

I’m looking to buy a budget (£200-£300)12g shotgun. But I’m not sure what I want so wanted to have a good chat with someone.

Will try these recommendations. Thank you 🙏 

Take £200 to Wabbitbosher and you'll come away with a whole arsenal ! Check his adverts in the trade sales section. Good luck with your search.

Edited by Blackbriar

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:41, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Try Simpson Brothers at Wittering, just over the border, closed today though!

IS that the Wittering where the RFA Base is aide the A1 not far from Stamford? Do you hae some more details for these guys please?