longer rifle stock

scarecrow243

H-S Precision. £749 (fully adjustable) £599 (standard). They're flipping brilliant. Order from here (fill in the request form).

You can go on H-S Precisions site, build your own, copy the details and order the spec in the UK from Barton GunWorks - around 8-10 week wait to be made, shipped, clear customs etc. You might have to pay a little more for a modified one (length of pull).

Just had one put onto my CZ527

198ae87d-8b0c-430a-948c-e3691cf56354.jpg

Edited by mick miller

2 hours ago, seeker said:

If you're thinking in that league try Staffs Synthetic Stocks for your own spec, colour s etc etc ...

No aluminium bedding block. Not really comparable, I have a SSS one and the HS stocks are in a different league altogether.

Edited by mick miller

Pretty much all stocks are going to be in that ballpark. My KRG for the tikka was £530, staffs stock was around the same, maybe more.

You could try a boyds, but there not anywhere near the same quality.

I'd suggest a gunsmith (old style, one that can restock or shape shotgun stocks) get an extension put onto your existing rifle stock. Still run you a couple of hundred quid though. Or, as Steve suggests, slip on extender.

Edited by mick miller

• 2 weeks later...