32 minutes ago, BinaryB said:

I've ordered a few times from them and service is very good. Plus they honoured an online price for some Norma brass i ordered from them when the price had actually gone up a fair bit. And you get a bag of sweets with every order!

Ive just ordered a head space checker from them, they seem like the only place in the UK that keeps them, very slick and professional outfit.

50 minutes ago, BinaryB said:

I've ordered a few times from them and service is very good. Plus they honoured an online price for some Norma brass i ordered from them when the price had actually gone up a fair bit. And you get a bag of sweets with every order!

I only buy off them for the sweets! 😊

16 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Ive just ordered a head space checker from them, they seem like the only place in the UK that keeps them, very slick and professional outfit.

They are a good firm to deal with.:good:

Another thumbs-up for CDSG, they are a great company to deal with and are very competitively priced.

On 18/06/2019 at 21:29, fizzbangwhallop said:

Sweets?! What sweets!?

I’ve been done!

😂

I can also confirm the sweetgate scandal, you have been done. But don't let that put you off using them. You may get 2 packs next time. :good:

7 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Another thumbs-up for CDSG, they are a great company to deal with and are very competitively priced.

I can also confirm the sweetgate scandal, you have been done. But don't let that put you off using them. You may get 2 packs next time. :good:

Downer. 

I’d have preferred kitkats or snickers though.

🤣

They were competitive on the Lee melting pot I bought for Salt Annealing....took a while to get through customs and come into stock but I wasn’t in a great rush.

all up and running now though....pics over here on page2.

fizz

Edited by fizzbangwhallop

• 1 year later...
On 20/06/2019 at 10:42, Newbie to this said:

I had a delivery from cdsg this morning and yes i can confirm i too had a small bag of harribo sweets lol 

Not so impressed with them.

I placed an order on 30th June for 4 items. 3 were listed as in stock and 1 was on back order, expected 13th July. I assumed they would send the 3 in stock items, but realised after a week they were waiting for the 4th item to come into stock. Looking at the site on 13th, it said expected 27th July and now it says expected 29th. I emailed them and they were unable to give me a date. No doubt by the time the 4th item comes in, they'll be out of stock of 1 of the other 3. 

I noticed they took the full amount of money immediately though. 

If and when I get my order it'll be the last time i use them. 

Another week on and the "estimated" date has now been put back till 5th August. I emailed asking for a refund and Mark's reply was really snippy telling me what his T@Cs "clearly" say and how the delay was "clearly" because of covid. 

Perhaps he's only nice to you when he's taking your money.

I'll never find out.