I've just had an email from the above company, stating that they now how reloading data lists for all the powders they stock, inc' Hodgdon, IMR, Vihtavuori, Ramshot, and more. I checked it out and it looks good.

I've ordered a few times from them and service is very good. Plus they honoured an online price for some Norma brass i ordered from them when the price had actually gone up a fair bit. And you get a bag of sweets with every order!

32 minutes ago, BinaryB said:

I've ordered a few times from them and service is very good. Plus they honoured an online price for some Norma brass i ordered from them when the price had actually gone up a fair bit. And you get a bag of sweets with every order!

Ive just ordered a head space checker from them, they seem like the only place in the UK that keeps them, very slick and professional outfit.

50 minutes ago, BinaryB said:

I only buy off them for the sweets! 😊

16 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Ive just ordered a head space checker from them, they seem like the only place in the UK that keeps them, very slick and professional outfit.

They are a good firm to deal with.:good:

I bought my Lee Loadall and some other bits off them. Good to deal with 

On 18/06/2019 at 21:29, fizzbangwhallop said:

Sweets?! What sweets!?

I’ve been done!

😂

I can confirm small bag of Haribo was present with my order, you have indeed been done 😂

Another thumbs-up for CDSG, they are a great company to deal with and are very competitively priced.

On 18/06/2019 at 21:29, fizzbangwhallop said:

Sweets?! What sweets!?

I’ve been done!

😂

I can also confirm the sweetgate scandal, you have been done. But don't let that put you off using them. You may get 2 packs next time. :good:

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Another thumbs-up for CDSG, they are a great company to deal with and are very competitively priced.

I can also confirm the sweetgate scandal, you have been done. But don't let that put you off using them. You may get 2 packs next time. :good:

Downer. 

I’d have preferred kitkats or snickers though.

🤣

They were competitive on the Lee melting pot I bought for Salt Annealing....took a while to get through customs and come into stock but I wasn’t in a great rush.

all up and running now though....pics over here on page2.

fizz

Edited by fizzbangwhallop